Hailee Steinfeld's Movie Post 'True Grit' Is 'Forgotten'
Hailee Steinfeld is not going anywhere after making her acclaimed performance in Paramount Pictures' "True Grit". According to Deadline Hollywood, the studio has acquired rights to adapt Cat Patrick's novel "Forgotten" for a feature film that will be a starring vehicle for the young actress.
Steinfeld will reportedly portray London Lane, "a 16-year old whose memory is erased at 4:33 every night. The following morning, all she can remember are events from her future. After meeting a new boy at school, London becomes frustrated that she can't seem to find him in her memory of things to come."
Deadline additionally reports that Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are set to produce, but there is still no word on who will direct and/or write the drama thriller.
Starting her acting career at 8 years old, Hailee Steinfeld landed a number of supporting roles in teen-oriented films and television. She caught people's attention with her portrayal of Mattie Ross in Coen Brothers' "True Grit" which also helps her land an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked