Hailee Steinfeld's Movie Post 'True Grit' Is 'Forgotten'
Hailee Steinfeld is not going anywhere after making her acclaimed performance in Paramount Pictures' "True Grit". According to Deadline Hollywood, the studio has acquired rights to adapt Cat Patrick's novel "Forgotten" for a feature film that will be a starring vehicle for the young actress.
Steinfeld will reportedly portray London Lane, "a 16-year old whose memory is erased at 4:33 every night. The following morning, all she can remember are events from her future. After meeting a new boy at school, London becomes frustrated that she can't seem to find him in her memory of things to come."
Deadline additionally reports that Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are set to produce, but there is still no word on who will direct and/or write the drama thriller.
Starting her acting career at 8 years old, Hailee Steinfeld landed a number of supporting roles in teen-oriented films and television. She caught people's attention with her portrayal of Mattie Ross in Coen Brothers' "True Grit" which also helps her land an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video