Hailee Steinfeld's Movie Post 'True Grit' Is 'Forgotten'
Hailee Steinfeld is not going anywhere after making her acclaimed performance in Paramount Pictures' "True Grit". According to Deadline Hollywood, the studio has acquired rights to adapt Cat Patrick's novel "Forgotten" for a feature film that will be a starring vehicle for the young actress.
Steinfeld will reportedly portray London Lane, "a 16-year old whose memory is erased at 4:33 every night. The following morning, all she can remember are events from her future. After meeting a new boy at school, London becomes frustrated that she can't seem to find him in her memory of things to come."
Deadline additionally reports that Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are set to produce, but there is still no word on who will direct and/or write the drama thriller.
Starting her acting career at 8 years old, Hailee Steinfeld landed a number of supporting roles in teen-oriented films and television. She caught people's attention with her portrayal of Mattie Ross in Coen Brothers' "True Grit" which also helps her land an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'