Hailee Steinfeld's Movie Post 'True Grit' Is 'Forgotten'
Hailee Steinfeld is not going anywhere after making her acclaimed performance in Paramount Pictures' "True Grit". According to Deadline Hollywood, the studio has acquired rights to adapt Cat Patrick's novel "Forgotten" for a feature film that will be a starring vehicle for the young actress.
Steinfeld will reportedly portray London Lane, "a 16-year old whose memory is erased at 4:33 every night. The following morning, all she can remember are events from her future. After meeting a new boy at school, London becomes frustrated that she can't seem to find him in her memory of things to come."
Deadline additionally reports that Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are set to produce, but there is still no word on who will direct and/or write the drama thriller.
Starting her acting career at 8 years old, Hailee Steinfeld landed a number of supporting roles in teen-oriented films and television. She caught people's attention with her portrayal of Mattie Ross in Coen Brothers' "True Grit" which also helps her land an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction