Hailee Steinfeld's Movie Post 'True Grit' Is 'Forgotten'
Hailee Steinfeld is not going anywhere after making her acclaimed performance in Paramount Pictures' "True Grit". According to Deadline Hollywood, the studio has acquired rights to adapt Cat Patrick's novel "Forgotten" for a feature film that will be a starring vehicle for the young actress.
Steinfeld will reportedly portray London Lane, "a 16-year old whose memory is erased at 4:33 every night. The following morning, all she can remember are events from her future. After meeting a new boy at school, London becomes frustrated that she can't seem to find him in her memory of things to come."
Deadline additionally reports that Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage are set to produce, but there is still no word on who will direct and/or write the drama thriller.
Starting her acting career at 8 years old, Hailee Steinfeld landed a number of supporting roles in teen-oriented films and television. She caught people's attention with her portrayal of Mattie Ross in Coen Brothers' "True Grit" which also helps her land an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy