Demi Lovato Is Back in Studio for Post-Rehab Music
Demi Lovato has started returning to work. The "Princess Protection Program" actress was snapped in a recording studio at the Hollywood Records' office in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 16, according to The Hollywood Life.
Still, the Disney songstress, who sought help for "emotional and physical issues" and left rehab last month, is yet to be back to the "Sonny with a Chance" set. "She'll start shooting the show again when she's ready," a source close to her camp told the publication.
This won't be a problem for Disney Channel because the network has asked the writers to switch its focus on "So Random!", a sitcom inside "Sonny with a Chance". Bosses at the Mouse House gave Demi temporary timeout so that she can "get well, without distraction or pressure."
More Demi Lovato News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna