Demi Lovato Is Back in Studio for Post-Rehab Music
Demi Lovato has started returning to work. The "Princess Protection Program" actress was snapped in a recording studio at the Hollywood Records' office in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 16, according to The Hollywood Life.
Still, the Disney songstress, who sought help for "emotional and physical issues" and left rehab last month, is yet to be back to the "Sonny with a Chance" set. "She'll start shooting the show again when she's ready," a source close to her camp told the publication.
This won't be a problem for Disney Channel because the network has asked the writers to switch its focus on "So Random!", a sitcom inside "Sonny with a Chance". Bosses at the Mouse House gave Demi temporary timeout so that she can "get well, without distraction or pressure."
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance