Demi Lovato Is Back in Studio for Post-Rehab Music
Demi Lovato has started returning to work. The "Princess Protection Program" actress was snapped in a recording studio at the Hollywood Records' office in Los Angeles on Wednesday, February 16, according to The Hollywood Life.
Still, the Disney songstress, who sought help for "emotional and physical issues" and left rehab last month, is yet to be back to the "Sonny with a Chance" set. "She'll start shooting the show again when she's ready," a source close to her camp told the publication.
This won't be a problem for Disney Channel because the network has asked the writers to switch its focus on "So Random!", a sitcom inside "Sonny with a Chance". Bosses at the Mouse House gave Demi temporary timeout so that she can "get well, without distraction or pressure."
More Demi Lovato News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test