Video Premiere: Radiohead's 'Lotus Flower'
Radiohead celebrate the release of their just-announced new album "The King of Limbs" by dropping a "Lotus Flower" music video. Shot in black and white scenes, it focuses on lead singer Thom Yorke who wears a bowler hat as he writhes and wriggles into a peculiar dance move. It's directed by Garth Jennings and choreographed by Wayne McGregor.
"Lotus Flower" is one of the new singles in "The King of Limbs". In an unusual move, the band announced the album just last week, a few days before its release date which was originally set on February 19. They then decided to move it one day earlier, "With everything ready on their website, [we] decided to bring forward the release by a day rather than wait until the planned date of Saturday, Feb 19 to deliver the music."
The album is now available for digital download on Radiohead's official site. It will be followed by a physical CD release in the U.K. on March 28 and a special "newspaper" edition on May 9.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie