Video Premiere: Radiohead's 'Lotus Flower'
Radiohead celebrate the release of their just-announced new album "The King of Limbs" by dropping a "Lotus Flower" music video. Shot in black and white scenes, it focuses on lead singer Thom Yorke who wears a bowler hat as he writhes and wriggles into a peculiar dance move. It's directed by Garth Jennings and choreographed by Wayne McGregor.
"Lotus Flower" is one of the new singles in "The King of Limbs". In an unusual move, the band announced the album just last week, a few days before its release date which was originally set on February 19. They then decided to move it one day earlier, "With everything ready on their website, [we] decided to bring forward the release by a day rather than wait until the planned date of Saturday, Feb 19 to deliver the music."
The album is now available for digital download on Radiohead's official site. It will be followed by a physical CD release in the U.K. on March 28 and a special "newspaper" edition on May 9.
Radiohead's "Lotus Flower" music video
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her