Video Premiere: Radiohead's 'Lotus Flower'
Radiohead celebrate the release of their just-announced new album "The King of Limbs" by dropping a "Lotus Flower" music video. Shot in black and white scenes, it focuses on lead singer Thom Yorke who wears a bowler hat as he writhes and wriggles into a peculiar dance move. It's directed by Garth Jennings and choreographed by Wayne McGregor.
"Lotus Flower" is one of the new singles in "The King of Limbs". In an unusual move, the band announced the album just last week, a few days before its release date which was originally set on February 19. They then decided to move it one day earlier, "With everything ready on their website, [we] decided to bring forward the release by a day rather than wait until the planned date of Saturday, Feb 19 to deliver the music."
The album is now available for digital download on Radiohead's official site. It will be followed by a physical CD release in the U.K. on March 28 and a special "newspaper" edition on May 9.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'