Video Premiere: Radiohead's 'Lotus Flower'
Radiohead celebrate the release of their just-announced new album "The King of Limbs" by dropping a "Lotus Flower" music video. Shot in black and white scenes, it focuses on lead singer Thom Yorke who wears a bowler hat as he writhes and wriggles into a peculiar dance move. It's directed by Garth Jennings and choreographed by Wayne McGregor.
"Lotus Flower" is one of the new singles in "The King of Limbs". In an unusual move, the band announced the album just last week, a few days before its release date which was originally set on February 19. They then decided to move it one day earlier, "With everything ready on their website, [we] decided to bring forward the release by a day rather than wait until the planned date of Saturday, Feb 19 to deliver the music."
The album is now available for digital download on Radiohead's official site. It will be followed by a physical CD release in the U.K. on March 28 and a special "newspaper" edition on May 9.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host