Video Premiere: Radiohead's 'Lotus Flower'
Radiohead celebrate the release of their just-announced new album "The King of Limbs" by dropping a "Lotus Flower" music video. Shot in black and white scenes, it focuses on lead singer Thom Yorke who wears a bowler hat as he writhes and wriggles into a peculiar dance move. It's directed by Garth Jennings and choreographed by Wayne McGregor.
"Lotus Flower" is one of the new singles in "The King of Limbs". In an unusual move, the band announced the album just last week, a few days before its release date which was originally set on February 19. They then decided to move it one day earlier, "With everything ready on their website, [we] decided to bring forward the release by a day rather than wait until the planned date of Saturday, Feb 19 to deliver the music."
The album is now available for digital download on Radiohead's official site. It will be followed by a physical CD release in the U.K. on March 28 and a special "newspaper" edition on May 9.
Radiohead's "Lotus Flower" music video
More Radiohead News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist