Video: Justin Bieber Named MVP at NBA Celebrity All-Star Game
Justin Bieber may be too short to be in the NBA league but that doesn't stop him from being the MVP. The 16-year-old joined NBA Celebrity All-Star Game on Friday, February 18 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, representing the West team which is coached by Magic Johnson and managed by Jimmy Kimmel.
The West team lost to the East with 49-54 but Bieber was still getting the honor for scoring eight points, two rebounds and four assists. "We're going to Disneyland," Bieber said as he received the trophy from the Senior Exec VP of Retail Banking.
In Bieber's team were "Modern Family" actor Ty Burrell, "Chuck" star Zachary Levi, rapper Common, actor Jason Alexander, rapper Lil' Romeo, and reality star Rob Kardashian. Bieber missed a 3-pointer that would have tied it with 30 seconds to go.
Other celebrities and NBA legends joining the fun were Nick Cannon, Scottie Pippen, Rick Fox, Jalen Rose, Michael Rapaport, Mitch Richmond, Chris Mullin, Tamika Catchings and Swin Cash.
More Justin Bieber News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'