Video: Justin Bieber Named MVP at NBA Celebrity All-Star Game
Justin Bieber may be too short to be in the NBA league but that doesn't stop him from being the MVP. The 16-year-old joined NBA Celebrity All-Star Game on Friday, February 18 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, representing the West team which is coached by Magic Johnson and managed by Jimmy Kimmel.
The West team lost to the East with 49-54 but Bieber was still getting the honor for scoring eight points, two rebounds and four assists. "We're going to Disneyland," Bieber said as he received the trophy from the Senior Exec VP of Retail Banking.
In Bieber's team were "Modern Family" actor Ty Burrell, "Chuck" star Zachary Levi, rapper Common, actor Jason Alexander, rapper Lil' Romeo, and reality star Rob Kardashian. Bieber missed a 3-pointer that would have tied it with 30 seconds to go.
Other celebrities and NBA legends joining the fun were Nick Cannon, Scottie Pippen, Rick Fox, Jalen Rose, Michael Rapaport, Mitch Richmond, Chris Mullin, Tamika Catchings and Swin Cash.
More Justin Bieber News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video