Video: Justin Bieber Named MVP at NBA Celebrity All-Star Game
Justin Bieber may be too short to be in the NBA league but that doesn't stop him from being the MVP. The 16-year-old joined NBA Celebrity All-Star Game on Friday, February 18 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, representing the West team which is coached by Magic Johnson and managed by Jimmy Kimmel.
The West team lost to the East with 49-54 but Bieber was still getting the honor for scoring eight points, two rebounds and four assists. "We're going to Disneyland," Bieber said as he received the trophy from the Senior Exec VP of Retail Banking.
In Bieber's team were "Modern Family" actor Ty Burrell, "Chuck" star Zachary Levi, rapper Common, actor Jason Alexander, rapper Lil' Romeo, and reality star Rob Kardashian. Bieber missed a 3-pointer that would have tied it with 30 seconds to go.
Other celebrities and NBA legends joining the fun were Nick Cannon, Scottie Pippen, Rick Fox, Jalen Rose, Michael Rapaport, Mitch Richmond, Chris Mullin, Tamika Catchings and Swin Cash.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour