Vanessa Hudgens Picks Dress Designer for Wedding Day
Vanessa Hudgens recently split from Zac Efron, but that does not prevent her from dreaming of her wedding. The 22-year-old actress has chosen a designer for her gown on the special day. "I want [Marchesa] to dress me for my wedding," she told People after attending the design house's New York Fashion Week presentation on Wednesday, February 16.
"[Their] lace work just blows my mind," she said of designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's signature embellishment. She added, "Anyone would be lucky to have a Marchesa dress in their wedding."
But the star realized that she needs a groom to make it happen, saying "I don't know when that is going to be." Vanessa continued, "But when it happens Georgina's going to do it. Already got one hassle out of the way!"
Vanessa Hudgens recently got her first tattoo inked on her neck. She made it at a parlor owned by Bang Bang and later MTV VJ Ruby Rose unveiled Vanessa's butterfly tattoo via twitpic.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert