Vanessa Hudgens Picks Dress Designer for Wedding Day
Vanessa Hudgens recently split from Zac Efron, but that does not prevent her from dreaming of her wedding. The 22-year-old actress has chosen a designer for her gown on the special day. "I want [Marchesa] to dress me for my wedding," she told People after attending the design house's New York Fashion Week presentation on Wednesday, February 16.
"[Their] lace work just blows my mind," she said of designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's signature embellishment. She added, "Anyone would be lucky to have a Marchesa dress in their wedding."
But the star realized that she needs a groom to make it happen, saying "I don't know when that is going to be." Vanessa continued, "But when it happens Georgina's going to do it. Already got one hassle out of the way!"
Vanessa Hudgens recently got her first tattoo inked on her neck. She made it at a parlor owned by Bang Bang and later MTV VJ Ruby Rose unveiled Vanessa's butterfly tattoo via twitpic.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones