Vanessa Hudgens Picks Dress Designer for Wedding Day
Vanessa Hudgens recently split from Zac Efron, but that does not prevent her from dreaming of her wedding. The 22-year-old actress has chosen a designer for her gown on the special day. "I want [Marchesa] to dress me for my wedding," she told People after attending the design house's New York Fashion Week presentation on Wednesday, February 16.
"[Their] lace work just blows my mind," she said of designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's signature embellishment. She added, "Anyone would be lucky to have a Marchesa dress in their wedding."
But the star realized that she needs a groom to make it happen, saying "I don't know when that is going to be." Vanessa continued, "But when it happens Georgina's going to do it. Already got one hassle out of the way!"
Vanessa Hudgens recently got her first tattoo inked on her neck. She made it at a parlor owned by Bang Bang and later MTV VJ Ruby Rose unveiled Vanessa's butterfly tattoo via twitpic.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons