Vanessa Hudgens Picks Dress Designer for Wedding Day
Vanessa Hudgens recently split from Zac Efron, but that does not prevent her from dreaming of her wedding. The 22-year-old actress has chosen a designer for her gown on the special day. "I want [Marchesa] to dress me for my wedding," she told People after attending the design house's New York Fashion Week presentation on Wednesday, February 16.
"[Their] lace work just blows my mind," she said of designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's signature embellishment. She added, "Anyone would be lucky to have a Marchesa dress in their wedding."
But the star realized that she needs a groom to make it happen, saying "I don't know when that is going to be." Vanessa continued, "But when it happens Georgina's going to do it. Already got one hassle out of the way!"
Vanessa Hudgens recently got her first tattoo inked on her neck. She made it at a parlor owned by Bang Bang and later MTV VJ Ruby Rose unveiled Vanessa's butterfly tattoo via twitpic.
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed