Vanessa Hudgens Picks Dress Designer for Wedding Day
Vanessa Hudgens recently split from Zac Efron, but that does not prevent her from dreaming of her wedding. The 22-year-old actress has chosen a designer for her gown on the special day. "I want [Marchesa] to dress me for my wedding," she told People after attending the design house's New York Fashion Week presentation on Wednesday, February 16.
"[Their] lace work just blows my mind," she said of designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig's signature embellishment. She added, "Anyone would be lucky to have a Marchesa dress in their wedding."
But the star realized that she needs a groom to make it happen, saying "I don't know when that is going to be." Vanessa continued, "But when it happens Georgina's going to do it. Already got one hassle out of the way!"
Vanessa Hudgens recently got her first tattoo inked on her neck. She made it at a parlor owned by Bang Bang and later MTV VJ Ruby Rose unveiled Vanessa's butterfly tattoo via twitpic.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says