Tyra Banks Spoofs Typical Models on 'ANTM'
Promoting the 16th cycle of "America's Next Top Model", Tyra Banks steps up the game by releasing a video where she's typical contestants trying out for the show. She begins with giggly blonde girl who loves Hello Kitty as a designer and would do "anything" to be America's next top model except cut the hair.
The second girl Tyra portrays is model with attitude. "I'm not here to make friends," says the typical model number two. She has a tattoo of her name which makes up ANTM when abbreviated. The last girl is a goth model who pretends she doesn't want to be on the show. "I'm not a cookie cutter, I cut the cookies," goth girl says.
The 16th cycle will premiere February 23 on The CW. Several changes have been made including skipping the casting week and slipping a prank for the contestants. Guest judges are fashion designer Lana Marks, model and stylist Erin Wasson, Rachel Zoe and model and actress Alek Wek.
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas