Tyra Banks Spoofs Typical Models on 'ANTM'
Promoting the 16th cycle of "America's Next Top Model", Tyra Banks steps up the game by releasing a video where she's typical contestants trying out for the show. She begins with giggly blonde girl who loves Hello Kitty as a designer and would do "anything" to be America's next top model except cut the hair.
The second girl Tyra portrays is model with attitude. "I'm not here to make friends," says the typical model number two. She has a tattoo of her name which makes up ANTM when abbreviated. The last girl is a goth model who pretends she doesn't want to be on the show. "I'm not a cookie cutter, I cut the cookies," goth girl says.
The 16th cycle will premiere February 23 on The CW. Several changes have been made including skipping the casting week and slipping a prank for the contestants. Guest judges are fashion designer Lana Marks, model and stylist Erin Wasson, Rachel Zoe and model and actress Alek Wek.
More America's Next Top Model News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit