Tyra Banks Spoofs Typical Models on 'ANTM'
Promoting the 16th cycle of "America's Next Top Model", Tyra Banks steps up the game by releasing a video where she's typical contestants trying out for the show. She begins with giggly blonde girl who loves Hello Kitty as a designer and would do "anything" to be America's next top model except cut the hair.
The second girl Tyra portrays is model with attitude. "I'm not here to make friends," says the typical model number two. She has a tattoo of her name which makes up ANTM when abbreviated. The last girl is a goth model who pretends she doesn't want to be on the show. "I'm not a cookie cutter, I cut the cookies," goth girl says.
The 16th cycle will premiere February 23 on The CW. Several changes have been made including skipping the casting week and slipping a prank for the contestants. Guest judges are fashion designer Lana Marks, model and stylist Erin Wasson, Rachel Zoe and model and actress Alek Wek.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby