Tyra Banks Spoofs Typical Models on 'ANTM'
Promoting the 16th cycle of "America's Next Top Model", Tyra Banks steps up the game by releasing a video where she's typical contestants trying out for the show. She begins with giggly blonde girl who loves Hello Kitty as a designer and would do "anything" to be America's next top model except cut the hair.
The second girl Tyra portrays is model with attitude. "I'm not here to make friends," says the typical model number two. She has a tattoo of her name which makes up ANTM when abbreviated. The last girl is a goth model who pretends she doesn't want to be on the show. "I'm not a cookie cutter, I cut the cookies," goth girl says.
The 16th cycle will premiere February 23 on The CW. Several changes have been made including skipping the casting week and slipping a prank for the contestants. Guest judges are fashion designer Lana Marks, model and stylist Erin Wasson, Rachel Zoe and model and actress Alek Wek.
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass