Tyra Banks Spoofs Typical Models on 'ANTM'
Promoting the 16th cycle of "America's Next Top Model", Tyra Banks steps up the game by releasing a video where she's typical contestants trying out for the show. She begins with giggly blonde girl who loves Hello Kitty as a designer and would do "anything" to be America's next top model except cut the hair.
The second girl Tyra portrays is model with attitude. "I'm not here to make friends," says the typical model number two. She has a tattoo of her name which makes up ANTM when abbreviated. The last girl is a goth model who pretends she doesn't want to be on the show. "I'm not a cookie cutter, I cut the cookies," goth girl says.
The 16th cycle will premiere February 23 on The CW. Several changes have been made including skipping the casting week and slipping a prank for the contestants. Guest judges are fashion designer Lana Marks, model and stylist Erin Wasson, Rachel Zoe and model and actress Alek Wek.
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image