To Be Premiered Next Week, 'Hangover 2' Trailer Is 'a True Tease'
After a few images and a set visit video, the first trailer for "The Hangover 2" can be expected to arrive soon. Director Todd Phillips has revealed that a teaser trailer for the movie will come out next week and is attached to Owen Wilson-starring comedy "Hall Pass" which is due February 25 in the U.S.
"We have a teaser trailer that I just finished color for yesterday night, so that'll come out next week," he told MTV News on February 18 while promoting the DVD release of "Due Date". He added, "And I think it comes out in theaters on 'Hall Pass', which should be next Friday."
He refused to spill details on the teaser, but told fans not to expect too much from it. "It's truly a teaser, so it might end up frustrating more than solving questions," he claimed. "I love it. It's a true tease, if that makes sense. It's just one of those things that's gonna make you go, 'OK, let's see what more they have.' It's to pique interest and to remind people what's coming down the pike."
In "The Hangover" sequel, Stu, Phil, Alan and Doug travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong return to reprise their respective roles, with Liam Neeson making a cameo. The filming was wrapped on New Year's Day and the movie will be released for Memorial Day or May 26 in the U.S.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'