Justin Bieber Got Killed in the End of His 'CSI' Run
Justin Bieber, like Taylor Swift, ends up dead on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". But unlike Swift's character who died as a victim, Bieber's Jason McCann died the bad man. Turns out the troubled teenager is held responsible for the master plan this whole time. Just like Bieber tweeted, McCann is a "badass".
The February 17 episode began with Nick Stokes receiving a call from McCann who warned the investigator of not going home. Stokes went home anyway and escaped a booby trap planted in his front yard. As the tipper, McCann was brought in to the station for some questioning, but he remained tight-lipped.
McCann went home with his legal guardian who was later found dead. The CSIs found the body inside his workshop and a laser bomb underneath it. The team is now trapped inside the building and has to deactivate the bomb quickly.
After it becomes apparent that McCann is behind all of this, the teen went on a run with his ex-soldier accomplice inside a van. "It's always been personal. They killed my bother," he told his partner in crime Johnson. However, he could not escape when police surrounded the vehicle. While Johnson chose to surrender, McCann attempted to break through and got several shots in the chest.
And with that Bieber ends his two-part run on "CSI". There was actually another version of how he died. The initial one being a blow which he triggered himself but writers decided that the shots were a better way for McCann to go.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'