Justin Bieber Got Killed in the End of His 'CSI' Run
Justin Bieber, like Taylor Swift, ends up dead on "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". But unlike Swift's character who died as a victim, Bieber's Jason McCann died the bad man. Turns out the troubled teenager is held responsible for the master plan this whole time. Just like Bieber tweeted, McCann is a "badass".
The February 17 episode began with Nick Stokes receiving a call from McCann who warned the investigator of not going home. Stokes went home anyway and escaped a booby trap planted in his front yard. As the tipper, McCann was brought in to the station for some questioning, but he remained tight-lipped.
McCann went home with his legal guardian who was later found dead. The CSIs found the body inside his workshop and a laser bomb underneath it. The team is now trapped inside the building and has to deactivate the bomb quickly.
After it becomes apparent that McCann is behind all of this, the teen went on a run with his ex-soldier accomplice inside a van. "It's always been personal. They killed my bother," he told his partner in crime Johnson. However, he could not escape when police surrounded the vehicle. While Johnson chose to surrender, McCann attempted to break through and got several shots in the chest.
And with that Bieber ends his two-part run on "CSI". There was actually another version of how he died. The initial one being a blow which he triggered himself but writers decided that the shots were a better way for McCann to go.
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host