Cheryl Cole's Face Appeared on Mail-Order Bride Web and Porn Pics
Recognized as one of the world's most beautiful women, Cheryl Cole faces the downside to it. Her photos have been used by a Russian website which runs in the mail-order bride business. Worse, her face has been photoshopped to a number of pornographic photos sold on eBay.
RussianBrides.org promoted its website using a picture of the 27-year-old singer in a white cardigan. The Babylon Moscow Escort Agency claimed that Cole, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Nadine Coyle and Kimberley Walsh were among its "friendly and sophisticated girls waiting for your call".
The Girls Aloud members but Cole reportedly laughed it off. "She is one of the world's most beautiful women and it's not surprising people want to use her image to attract customers," a so-called friend told Daily Star. "However she is extremely careful about any products she endorses - and this Russian bride agency is most certainly not one of them. It is clearly a deception and the plug needs to be pulled on it."
The web has pulled out her picture, claiming the photos appeared by "mistake". The boss, Irina Crebneva, even said she had not heard of the singer.
Meanwhile, eBay had to apologize to Cole for a number of illegal photos appearing on its auction site recently. Some doctored photos of Cole in lingerie were removed for breaching the rules of nudity and copyright. Some of the snapshots can still be seen on DailyMail.co.uk.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'