Cheryl Cole's Face Appeared on Mail-Order Bride Web and Porn Pics
Recognized as one of the world's most beautiful women, Cheryl Cole faces the downside to it. Her photos have been used by a Russian website which runs in the mail-order bride business. Worse, her face has been photoshopped to a number of pornographic photos sold on eBay.
RussianBrides.org promoted its website using a picture of the 27-year-old singer in a white cardigan. The Babylon Moscow Escort Agency claimed that Cole, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Nadine Coyle and Kimberley Walsh were among its "friendly and sophisticated girls waiting for your call".
The Girls Aloud members but Cole reportedly laughed it off. "She is one of the world's most beautiful women and it's not surprising people want to use her image to attract customers," a so-called friend told Daily Star. "However she is extremely careful about any products she endorses - and this Russian bride agency is most certainly not one of them. It is clearly a deception and the plug needs to be pulled on it."
The web has pulled out her picture, claiming the photos appeared by "mistake". The boss, Irina Crebneva, even said she had not heard of the singer.
Meanwhile, eBay had to apologize to Cole for a number of illegal photos appearing on its auction site recently. Some doctored photos of Cole in lingerie were removed for breaching the rules of nudity and copyright. Some of the snapshots can still be seen on DailyMail.co.uk.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'