Kiefer Sutherland May Have Found His TV Comeback Pilot
Kiefer Sutherland became one of the most-sought actors for a TV pilot since "24" ended its eight seasons run last year. He has now reportedly landed his choice in another FOX project called "Touch".
Spearheaded by "Heroes" creator Tim Kring, "Touch" centers on a father who discovers that his mute, autistic son can actually predict events before they happen. Sutherland is set to take the role of the father.
However, THR said that the actor is still in early talks and "a deal could fall through due to his schedule." Sutherland is committed to a Broadway play "That Championship Season" which began its previews last week.
Moreover, Sutherland previously told NY Times that he found a purpose in doing a stage performance. "For the first time in nine years I'm going to have a chance to do whatever I want," he said. "For me this play was too complicated, too challenging not to have a run at it ...there's nothing like being in New York with a sense of purpose."
20th Century Fox TV is producing the Kring project for FOX. Kring is executive producing with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope.
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface