Kiefer Sutherland May Have Found His TV Comeback Pilot
Kiefer Sutherland became one of the most-sought actors for a TV pilot since "24" ended its eight seasons run last year. He has now reportedly landed his choice in another FOX project called "Touch".
Spearheaded by "Heroes" creator Tim Kring, "Touch" centers on a father who discovers that his mute, autistic son can actually predict events before they happen. Sutherland is set to take the role of the father.
However, THR said that the actor is still in early talks and "a deal could fall through due to his schedule." Sutherland is committed to a Broadway play "That Championship Season" which began its previews last week.
Moreover, Sutherland previously told NY Times that he found a purpose in doing a stage performance. "For the first time in nine years I'm going to have a chance to do whatever I want," he said. "For me this play was too complicated, too challenging not to have a run at it ...there's nothing like being in New York with a sense of purpose."
20th Century Fox TV is producing the Kring project for FOX. Kring is executive producing with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump