Video Shoot Pics: Jennifer Hudson's 'Where You At', Chris Brown's 'Look at Me Now'
Both Jennifer Hudson and Chris Brown have new music videos coming out. The former just filmed visuals for "Where You At", and the latter shot a clip for "Look at Me Now". Sneak peeks for the two upcoming videos have been offered in a form of on-set pictures.
J-Hud is snapped wearing a warm coat when doing the video shoot in Chicago during one of the harshest winter storms to date last month. The indoor filming sees her baring more skin - she drapes her sweater over her shoulders revealing lacy top. Anthony Mandler sits behind the lens. The clip soon is due to premiere on February 24.
While all of the "Where You At" sneak peeks take their focus mainly on Jennifer, the "Look at Me Now" teasers show those making cameos. One of the photos highlights Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes, and the other picture shows another best pal of Breezy, Kevin McCall, visiting the video set.
"It's a crazy video right now we shooting," Weezy shared about the Colin Tilley-directed music video with his devotees in a Ustream session. "Chris got a billion people dancing. He got these crazy contacts in. I would've put them in too, but I'm straight."
Jennifer Hudson's pictures:
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs