Video Shoot Pics: Jennifer Hudson's 'Where You At', Chris Brown's 'Look at Me Now'
Both Jennifer Hudson and Chris Brown have new music videos coming out. The former just filmed visuals for "Where You At", and the latter shot a clip for "Look at Me Now". Sneak peeks for the two upcoming videos have been offered in a form of on-set pictures.
J-Hud is snapped wearing a warm coat when doing the video shoot in Chicago during one of the harshest winter storms to date last month. The indoor filming sees her baring more skin - she drapes her sweater over her shoulders revealing lacy top. Anthony Mandler sits behind the lens. The clip soon is due to premiere on February 24.
While all of the "Where You At" sneak peeks take their focus mainly on Jennifer, the "Look at Me Now" teasers show those making cameos. One of the photos highlights Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes, and the other picture shows another best pal of Breezy, Kevin McCall, visiting the video set.
"It's a crazy video right now we shooting," Weezy shared about the Colin Tilley-directed music video with his devotees in a Ustream session. "Chris got a billion people dancing. He got these crazy contacts in. I would've put them in too, but I'm straight."
Jennifer Hudson's pictures:
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'