Video Shoot Pics: Jennifer Hudson's 'Where You At', Chris Brown's 'Look at Me Now'
Both Jennifer Hudson and Chris Brown have new music videos coming out. The former just filmed visuals for "Where You At", and the latter shot a clip for "Look at Me Now". Sneak peeks for the two upcoming videos have been offered in a form of on-set pictures.
J-Hud is snapped wearing a warm coat when doing the video shoot in Chicago during one of the harshest winter storms to date last month. The indoor filming sees her baring more skin - she drapes her sweater over her shoulders revealing lacy top. Anthony Mandler sits behind the lens. The clip soon is due to premiere on February 24.
While all of the "Where You At" sneak peeks take their focus mainly on Jennifer, the "Look at Me Now" teasers show those making cameos. One of the photos highlights Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes, and the other picture shows another best pal of Breezy, Kevin McCall, visiting the video set.
"It's a crazy video right now we shooting," Weezy shared about the Colin Tilley-directed music video with his devotees in a Ustream session. "Chris got a billion people dancing. He got these crazy contacts in. I would've put them in too, but I'm straight."
Jennifer Hudson's pictures:
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera