Video Shoot Pics: Jennifer Hudson's 'Where You At', Chris Brown's 'Look at Me Now'
Both Jennifer Hudson and Chris Brown have new music videos coming out. The former just filmed visuals for "Where You At", and the latter shot a clip for "Look at Me Now". Sneak peeks for the two upcoming videos have been offered in a form of on-set pictures.
J-Hud is snapped wearing a warm coat when doing the video shoot in Chicago during one of the harshest winter storms to date last month. The indoor filming sees her baring more skin - she drapes her sweater over her shoulders revealing lacy top. Anthony Mandler sits behind the lens. The clip soon is due to premiere on February 24.
While all of the "Where You At" sneak peeks take their focus mainly on Jennifer, the "Look at Me Now" teasers show those making cameos. One of the photos highlights Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes, and the other picture shows another best pal of Breezy, Kevin McCall, visiting the video set.
"It's a crazy video right now we shooting," Weezy shared about the Colin Tilley-directed music video with his devotees in a Ustream session. "Chris got a billion people dancing. He got these crazy contacts in. I would've put them in too, but I'm straight."
Jennifer Hudson's pictures:
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!