Jake Gyllenhaal Gets His Task in First 'Source Code' Clip
Ahead of its premiere at SXSW Film Conference and Festival on March 11, "Source Code" has been previewed in a clip. It sees confused Jake Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Steven who learns that his task is to stop a bomber who wants to explode downtown Chicago.
Steven wakes up in the body of an unknown man and discovers that he is part of an experimental government program investigating a terrorist incident. With a second, much larger target threatening to kill millions in downtown Chicago, Colter re-lives the incident over and over again, gathering clues each time, until he can solve the mystery of who is behind the bombs and prevent the next attack.
Filled with mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense, "Source Code" is directed by "Moon" helmer Duncan Jones. Vera Farmiga, Michelle Monaghan and Jeffrey Wright are also cast in the action thriller that will head to theaters across the U.S. on April 1.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season