Jake Gyllenhaal Gets His Task in First 'Source Code' Clip
Ahead of its premiere at SXSW Film Conference and Festival on March 11, "Source Code" has been previewed in a clip. It sees confused Jake Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Steven who learns that his task is to stop a bomber who wants to explode downtown Chicago.
Steven wakes up in the body of an unknown man and discovers that he is part of an experimental government program investigating a terrorist incident. With a second, much larger target threatening to kill millions in downtown Chicago, Colter re-lives the incident over and over again, gathering clues each time, until he can solve the mystery of who is behind the bombs and prevent the next attack.
Filled with mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense, "Source Code" is directed by "Moon" helmer Duncan Jones. Vera Farmiga, Michelle Monaghan and Jeffrey Wright are also cast in the action thriller that will head to theaters across the U.S. on April 1.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip