Jake Gyllenhaal Gets His Task in First 'Source Code' Clip
Ahead of its premiere at SXSW Film Conference and Festival on March 11, "Source Code" has been previewed in a clip. It sees confused Jake Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Steven who learns that his task is to stop a bomber who wants to explode downtown Chicago.
Steven wakes up in the body of an unknown man and discovers that he is part of an experimental government program investigating a terrorist incident. With a second, much larger target threatening to kill millions in downtown Chicago, Colter re-lives the incident over and over again, gathering clues each time, until he can solve the mystery of who is behind the bombs and prevent the next attack.
Filled with mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense, "Source Code" is directed by "Moon" helmer Duncan Jones. Vera Farmiga, Michelle Monaghan and Jeffrey Wright are also cast in the action thriller that will head to theaters across the U.S. on April 1.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'