Jake Gyllenhaal Gets His Task in First 'Source Code' Clip
Ahead of its premiere at SXSW Film Conference and Festival on March 11, "Source Code" has been previewed in a clip. It sees confused Jake Gyllenhaal's Captain Colter Steven who learns that his task is to stop a bomber who wants to explode downtown Chicago.
Steven wakes up in the body of an unknown man and discovers that he is part of an experimental government program investigating a terrorist incident. With a second, much larger target threatening to kill millions in downtown Chicago, Colter re-lives the incident over and over again, gathering clues each time, until he can solve the mystery of who is behind the bombs and prevent the next attack.
Filled with mind-boggling twists and heart-pounding suspense, "Source Code" is directed by "Moon" helmer Duncan Jones. Vera Farmiga, Michelle Monaghan and Jeffrey Wright are also cast in the action thriller that will head to theaters across the U.S. on April 1.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers