'Vampire Diaries' 2.16 Preview: The House Guest
"The Vampire Diaries" preview shows that Katherine is out of the tomb. Katherine's mind games are getting on everyone's nerves, but Damon, Stefan and Elena realize that her knowledge of Mystic Falls history will help them stay alive.
Speaking of how the evil vampire manages to escape the tomb, exec producer Julie Plec told Zap2It, "If Katherine has her way, absolutely, she'll be getting out of that tomb. It's all going to come down to how crafty she can be." Nina Dobrev who plays both Elena and Katherine added, "She's plotting her way out. She's a woman who likes to be in control and when she's not, she's not happy."
Also in the episode, frustrated with her relationship with Matt, Caroline finds a new way to get his attention. Alaric makes a surprising confession to Jenna, and Katherine makes a different kind of confession to Damon. Stefan and Bonnie try to convince Jonas and Luka that they should all be working together, but Jonas' lack of trust leads to a violent and fiery confrontation.
"The House Guest" airs February 24 on The CW.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer