'Vampire Diaries' 2.16 Preview: The House Guest
"The Vampire Diaries" preview shows that Katherine is out of the tomb. Katherine's mind games are getting on everyone's nerves, but Damon, Stefan and Elena realize that her knowledge of Mystic Falls history will help them stay alive.
Speaking of how the evil vampire manages to escape the tomb, exec producer Julie Plec told Zap2It, "If Katherine has her way, absolutely, she'll be getting out of that tomb. It's all going to come down to how crafty she can be." Nina Dobrev who plays both Elena and Katherine added, "She's plotting her way out. She's a woman who likes to be in control and when she's not, she's not happy."
Also in the episode, frustrated with her relationship with Matt, Caroline finds a new way to get his attention. Alaric makes a surprising confession to Jenna, and Katherine makes a different kind of confession to Damon. Stefan and Bonnie try to convince Jonas and Luka that they should all be working together, but Jonas' lack of trust leads to a violent and fiery confrontation.
"The House Guest" airs February 24 on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd