'Vampire Diaries' 2.16 Preview: The House Guest
"The Vampire Diaries" preview shows that Katherine is out of the tomb. Katherine's mind games are getting on everyone's nerves, but Damon, Stefan and Elena realize that her knowledge of Mystic Falls history will help them stay alive.
Speaking of how the evil vampire manages to escape the tomb, exec producer Julie Plec told Zap2It, "If Katherine has her way, absolutely, she'll be getting out of that tomb. It's all going to come down to how crafty she can be." Nina Dobrev who plays both Elena and Katherine added, "She's plotting her way out. She's a woman who likes to be in control and when she's not, she's not happy."
Also in the episode, frustrated with her relationship with Matt, Caroline finds a new way to get his attention. Alaric makes a surprising confession to Jenna, and Katherine makes a different kind of confession to Damon. Stefan and Bonnie try to convince Jonas and Luka that they should all be working together, but Jonas' lack of trust leads to a violent and fiery confrontation.
"The House Guest" airs February 24 on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'