'Vampire Diaries' 2.16 Preview: The House Guest
"The Vampire Diaries" preview shows that Katherine is out of the tomb. Katherine's mind games are getting on everyone's nerves, but Damon, Stefan and Elena realize that her knowledge of Mystic Falls history will help them stay alive.
Speaking of how the evil vampire manages to escape the tomb, exec producer Julie Plec told Zap2It, "If Katherine has her way, absolutely, she'll be getting out of that tomb. It's all going to come down to how crafty she can be." Nina Dobrev who plays both Elena and Katherine added, "She's plotting her way out. She's a woman who likes to be in control and when she's not, she's not happy."
Also in the episode, frustrated with her relationship with Matt, Caroline finds a new way to get his attention. Alaric makes a surprising confession to Jenna, and Katherine makes a different kind of confession to Damon. Stefan and Bonnie try to convince Jonas and Luka that they should all be working together, but Jonas' lack of trust leads to a violent and fiery confrontation.
"The House Guest" airs February 24 on The CW.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle