Young Boy Does Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque'
Christina Aguilera's "Burlesque" has apparently inspired a young boy to express himself. Sporting a black glittering dress, fishnet stockings complete with make up, the chubby Asian boy is seen dancing to Christina's song "Express" which is featured in the musical film in a video which has landed online.
He wears a hat in the first few seconds of the clip before throwing it on the floor. The boy also plays with a chair and does some difficult moves like lifting his legs to the air. He even spanks his own butt at another moment.
There is no word on the identity of the boy seen in the video.
Christina Aguilera herself recently took part in Aretha Franklin tribute performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Tackling Aretha's "Ain't No Way", she also sang "(You Me Make Feel Like A) Natural Woman" along with Jennifer Hudson, Florence Welch, Yolanda Adams and Martina McBride.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'