Young Boy Does Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque'
Christina Aguilera's "Burlesque" has apparently inspired a young boy to express himself. Sporting a black glittering dress, fishnet stockings complete with make up, the chubby Asian boy is seen dancing to Christina's song "Express" which is featured in the musical film in a video which has landed online.
He wears a hat in the first few seconds of the clip before throwing it on the floor. The boy also plays with a chair and does some difficult moves like lifting his legs to the air. He even spanks his own butt at another moment.
There is no word on the identity of the boy seen in the video.
Christina Aguilera herself recently took part in Aretha Franklin tribute performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Tackling Aretha's "Ain't No Way", she also sang "(You Me Make Feel Like A) Natural Woman" along with Jennifer Hudson, Florence Welch, Yolanda Adams and Martina McBride.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors