Young Boy Does Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque'
Christina Aguilera's "Burlesque" has apparently inspired a young boy to express himself. Sporting a black glittering dress, fishnet stockings complete with make up, the chubby Asian boy is seen dancing to Christina's song "Express" which is featured in the musical film in a video which has landed online.
He wears a hat in the first few seconds of the clip before throwing it on the floor. The boy also plays with a chair and does some difficult moves like lifting his legs to the air. He even spanks his own butt at another moment.
There is no word on the identity of the boy seen in the video.
Christina Aguilera herself recently took part in Aretha Franklin tribute performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Tackling Aretha's "Ain't No Way", she also sang "(You Me Make Feel Like A) Natural Woman" along with Jennifer Hudson, Florence Welch, Yolanda Adams and Martina McBride.
More Christina Aguilera News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked