Young Boy Does Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque'
Christina Aguilera's "Burlesque" has apparently inspired a young boy to express himself. Sporting a black glittering dress, fishnet stockings complete with make up, the chubby Asian boy is seen dancing to Christina's song "Express" which is featured in the musical film in a video which has landed online.
He wears a hat in the first few seconds of the clip before throwing it on the floor. The boy also plays with a chair and does some difficult moves like lifting his legs to the air. He even spanks his own butt at another moment.
There is no word on the identity of the boy seen in the video.
Christina Aguilera herself recently took part in Aretha Franklin tribute performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Tackling Aretha's "Ain't No Way", she also sang "(You Me Make Feel Like A) Natural Woman" along with Jennifer Hudson, Florence Welch, Yolanda Adams and Martina McBride.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist