Young Boy Does Christina Aguilera's 'Burlesque'
Christina Aguilera's "Burlesque" has apparently inspired a young boy to express himself. Sporting a black glittering dress, fishnet stockings complete with make up, the chubby Asian boy is seen dancing to Christina's song "Express" which is featured in the musical film in a video which has landed online.
He wears a hat in the first few seconds of the clip before throwing it on the floor. The boy also plays with a chair and does some difficult moves like lifting his legs to the air. He even spanks his own butt at another moment.
There is no word on the identity of the boy seen in the video.
Christina Aguilera herself recently took part in Aretha Franklin tribute performance at the 2011 Grammy Awards. Tackling Aretha's "Ain't No Way", she also sang "(You Me Make Feel Like A) Natural Woman" along with Jennifer Hudson, Florence Welch, Yolanda Adams and Martina McBride.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test