First Promo of Maksim Chmerkovskiy as Ukranian 'Bachelor'
Maksim Chmerkovskiy is ready to find the love of his life. "The Bachelor" Ukranian version has dropped the first teaser featuring the "Dancing with the Stars" dancer as the man finding a shot at love through a reality show.
The ad, unlike the U.S. version, is more like a commercial of a product. There are women turning their heads to Maksim's direction when he enters the room. However, it's unclear whether any of the women in the video are the actual contestants.
Maksim, who broke up with fellow dancer Karina Smirnoff in 2009, rejected the idea to join the U.S. version but defended himself against the criticism. "There has never been a show such as this in Ukraine and it makes me think that a first season would be the most 'real' as far as participant's perception of 'what its all about' is concerned," he wrote on his site.
"I know it's hard to find someone you can connect to on a project like this, but nothing is impossible. For the sake of the show I can't reveal anything, but I must say I am very pleasantly surprised so far."
Maksim began filming the reality show in November last year and it lasted three to four weeks. It will debut March 17.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto