'Lost' Alums J.J. Abrams and Michael Emerson Reunite for CBS Pilot
J.J. Abrams is collecting the pieces of "Lost", teaming up with Michael Emerson once again for a new pilot called "Person of Interest". Abrams is executive-producing the pilot for CBS while Emerson is to take the lead role as a mysterious billionaire.
Jonah Nolan aka brother of Christopher Nolan who also wrote the screenplay of "The Dark Knight" takes his first TV project with this one. The show is a crime drama centered on a CIA agent, presumed dead, who is recruited by a reclusive billionaire to wage war against violent criminals in New York City.
Pilot is directed by David Semel of "Heroes". No clue yet who will be the CIA agent.
This is the second time it was announced that Emerson is reuniting with Abrams. Last year, Emerson and another "Lost" alum Terry O'Quinn were supposed to star in the producer's action drama called "Odd Jobs". The pilot was picked up by NBC in September but has since been pushed to a later development schedule.
"Person of Interest" is also the second pilot from Abrams' Bad Robot to get picked up. "Alcatraz" is now developed with "Lost" alum Jorge Garcia set to star as the hippy geek Dr. Diego Soto, the world's foremost expert on Alcatraz.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?