'Lost' Alums J.J. Abrams and Michael Emerson Reunite for CBS Pilot
J.J. Abrams is collecting the pieces of "Lost", teaming up with Michael Emerson once again for a new pilot called "Person of Interest". Abrams is executive-producing the pilot for CBS while Emerson is to take the lead role as a mysterious billionaire.
Jonah Nolan aka brother of Christopher Nolan who also wrote the screenplay of "The Dark Knight" takes his first TV project with this one. The show is a crime drama centered on a CIA agent, presumed dead, who is recruited by a reclusive billionaire to wage war against violent criminals in New York City.
Pilot is directed by David Semel of "Heroes". No clue yet who will be the CIA agent.
This is the second time it was announced that Emerson is reuniting with Abrams. Last year, Emerson and another "Lost" alum Terry O'Quinn were supposed to star in the producer's action drama called "Odd Jobs". The pilot was picked up by NBC in September but has since been pushed to a later development schedule.
"Person of Interest" is also the second pilot from Abrams' Bad Robot to get picked up. "Alcatraz" is now developed with "Lost" alum Jorge Garcia set to star as the hippy geek Dr. Diego Soto, the world's foremost expert on Alcatraz.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs