Video Premiere: Bright Eyes' 'Shell Games'
Indie rock band Bright Eyes follow up the release of their eighth studio album with a music video for "Shell Games". Debuted exclusively via Guardian.co.uk, the music video directed by Nik Fackler plays with silhouettes of the band members playing inside a room while the snow freezes everything outside.
"Shell Games" was one of the two tracks which were offered to their fans for free. The album, "The People's Key" meanwhile is also available for free stream on the NPR's All Songs Considered "First Listen" website as well as on the band's YouTube channel.
In support of the album, the band have signed up for a slot at 2011 Coachella Festival, taking the Saturday night bill. The event takes place from April 15-17 at the Empire Polo Club in sunny Indio, Calif. Bright Eyes will first go on a U.S. tour starting March 2 and visit "Late Show with David Letterman" on February 24.
Bright Eyes' "Shell Games" music video
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci