Video Premiere: Bright Eyes' 'Shell Games'
Indie rock band Bright Eyes follow up the release of their eighth studio album with a music video for "Shell Games". Debuted exclusively via Guardian.co.uk, the music video directed by Nik Fackler plays with silhouettes of the band members playing inside a room while the snow freezes everything outside.
"Shell Games" was one of the two tracks which were offered to their fans for free. The album, "The People's Key" meanwhile is also available for free stream on the NPR's All Songs Considered "First Listen" website as well as on the band's YouTube channel.
In support of the album, the band have signed up for a slot at 2011 Coachella Festival, taking the Saturday night bill. The event takes place from April 15-17 at the Empire Polo Club in sunny Indio, Calif. Bright Eyes will first go on a U.S. tour starting March 2 and visit "Late Show with David Letterman" on February 24.
Bright Eyes' "Shell Games" music video
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt