Video Premiere: Bright Eyes' 'Shell Games'
Indie rock band Bright Eyes follow up the release of their eighth studio album with a music video for "Shell Games". Debuted exclusively via Guardian.co.uk, the music video directed by Nik Fackler plays with silhouettes of the band members playing inside a room while the snow freezes everything outside.
"Shell Games" was one of the two tracks which were offered to their fans for free. The album, "The People's Key" meanwhile is also available for free stream on the NPR's All Songs Considered "First Listen" website as well as on the band's YouTube channel.
In support of the album, the band have signed up for a slot at 2011 Coachella Festival, taking the Saturday night bill. The event takes place from April 15-17 at the Empire Polo Club in sunny Indio, Calif. Bright Eyes will first go on a U.S. tour starting March 2 and visit "Late Show with David Letterman" on February 24.
Bright Eyes' "Shell Games" music video
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date