Video Premiere: Bright Eyes' 'Shell Games'
Indie rock band Bright Eyes follow up the release of their eighth studio album with a music video for "Shell Games". Debuted exclusively via Guardian.co.uk, the music video directed by Nik Fackler plays with silhouettes of the band members playing inside a room while the snow freezes everything outside.
"Shell Games" was one of the two tracks which were offered to their fans for free. The album, "The People's Key" meanwhile is also available for free stream on the NPR's All Songs Considered "First Listen" website as well as on the band's YouTube channel.
In support of the album, the band have signed up for a slot at 2011 Coachella Festival, taking the Saturday night bill. The event takes place from April 15-17 at the Empire Polo Club in sunny Indio, Calif. Bright Eyes will first go on a U.S. tour starting March 2 and visit "Late Show with David Letterman" on February 24.
Bright Eyes' "Shell Games" music video
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending