Video Premiere: Bright Eyes' 'Shell Games'
Indie rock band Bright Eyes follow up the release of their eighth studio album with a music video for "Shell Games". Debuted exclusively via Guardian.co.uk, the music video directed by Nik Fackler plays with silhouettes of the band members playing inside a room while the snow freezes everything outside.
"Shell Games" was one of the two tracks which were offered to their fans for free. The album, "The People's Key" meanwhile is also available for free stream on the NPR's All Songs Considered "First Listen" website as well as on the band's YouTube channel.
In support of the album, the band have signed up for a slot at 2011 Coachella Festival, taking the Saturday night bill. The event takes place from April 15-17 at the Empire Polo Club in sunny Indio, Calif. Bright Eyes will first go on a U.S. tour starting March 2 and visit "Late Show with David Letterman" on February 24.
Bright Eyes' "Shell Games" music video
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene