Carrie Underwood Gets Religious in 'Soul Surfer' Clip
A scene featuring Carrie Underwood in "Soul Surfer" has been clipped and debuted online. Portraying a church youth leader, the singer-turned-actress is seen challenging AnnaSophia Robb's Bethany and her friends to look at their world with God's perspective.
Another clip from the movie has also made its way out via Soul Surfer Wave, this time giving a sneak peek to a dramatic scene with Bethany and Dennis Quaid's Tom Hamilton in which the young girl asks her father when she can surf again. This is very likely happening after Bethany lost her arm in a tragic accident.
"Soul Surfer" is a biopic of surfing icon Bethany Hamilton. Her promising surfing career was derailed after she lost her arm in a shark attack at age 13. With support from her family and friends, she defied all odds to compete and win professional championships.
Sean McNamara directs the movie and teams up with Deborah Schwartz, Douglas Schwartz and Michael Berk to write the script. Starring also Helen Hunt as Bethany's mother, the sports drama will hit theaters across the nation on April 8.
'Soul Surfer' clip 'RAD Nite Youth Group'
'Soul Surfer' clip 'I Can Do All Things'
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit