Carrie Underwood Gets Religious in 'Soul Surfer' Clip
A scene featuring Carrie Underwood in "Soul Surfer" has been clipped and debuted online. Portraying a church youth leader, the singer-turned-actress is seen challenging AnnaSophia Robb's Bethany and her friends to look at their world with God's perspective.
Another clip from the movie has also made its way out via Soul Surfer Wave, this time giving a sneak peek to a dramatic scene with Bethany and Dennis Quaid's Tom Hamilton in which the young girl asks her father when she can surf again. This is very likely happening after Bethany lost her arm in a tragic accident.
"Soul Surfer" is a biopic of surfing icon Bethany Hamilton. Her promising surfing career was derailed after she lost her arm in a shark attack at age 13. With support from her family and friends, she defied all odds to compete and win professional championships.
Sean McNamara directs the movie and teams up with Deborah Schwartz, Douglas Schwartz and Michael Berk to write the script. Starring also Helen Hunt as Bethany's mother, the sports drama will hit theaters across the nation on April 8.
'Soul Surfer' clip 'RAD Nite Youth Group'
'Soul Surfer' clip 'I Can Do All Things'
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party