The Next Bieber: Heather Russell Works With GaGa's Producer
Showcasing your talent on the web might be the easiest way to get yourself noticed. Justin Bieber, Greyson Chance, Ted Williams as well as duo father/daughter Jorge and Alexa Narvaez are some of those who have tasted fame after their footage was uploaded on the largest video-sharing site YouTube.
Now, a ten-year-old Heather Russell is creating online buzz after home-made videos of her singing her own songs, including the one titled "She Needs Love", made their ways out. The kid is dubbed as the next singing sensation after Bieber, and her soulful voice draws comparison to Mariah Carey's.
The little girl has written her own songs since she's just 8 years old. Her first song is called "Beautiful" and she takes her music inspiration from the likes of Prince, Justin Timberlake, Queen and Alicia Keys. Grammy-winning producer Rob Fusari, who worked with Lady GaGa in "The Fame" album, has taken her under his wings.
"At 5 years old she had a vibrato," he wrote on his official website. "At 9, Ashton Kutcher tweeted about her to Demi Moore, Ellen DeGeneres wants her on the show .... Stay tuned for more on Heather."
Heather singing "She Needs Love":
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards
- 'Castle Rock' Casts Jane Levy and Sissy Spacek
- Danielle Panabaker and Hayes Robbins Tie the Knot - See the Pic