The Next Bieber: Heather Russell Works With GaGa's Producer
Showcasing your talent on the web might be the easiest way to get yourself noticed. Justin Bieber, Greyson Chance, Ted Williams as well as duo father/daughter Jorge and Alexa Narvaez are some of those who have tasted fame after their footage was uploaded on the largest video-sharing site YouTube.
Now, a ten-year-old Heather Russell is creating online buzz after home-made videos of her singing her own songs, including the one titled "She Needs Love", made their ways out. The kid is dubbed as the next singing sensation after Bieber, and her soulful voice draws comparison to Mariah Carey's.
The little girl has written her own songs since she's just 8 years old. Her first song is called "Beautiful" and she takes her music inspiration from the likes of Prince, Justin Timberlake, Queen and Alicia Keys. Grammy-winning producer Rob Fusari, who worked with Lady GaGa in "The Fame" album, has taken her under his wings.
"At 5 years old she had a vibrato," he wrote on his official website. "At 9, Ashton Kutcher tweeted about her to Demi Moore, Ellen DeGeneres wants her on the show .... Stay tuned for more on Heather."
Heather singing "She Needs Love":
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers