The Next Bieber: Heather Russell Works With GaGa's Producer
Showcasing your talent on the web might be the easiest way to get yourself noticed. Justin Bieber, Greyson Chance, Ted Williams as well as duo father/daughter Jorge and Alexa Narvaez are some of those who have tasted fame after their footage was uploaded on the largest video-sharing site YouTube.
Now, a ten-year-old Heather Russell is creating online buzz after home-made videos of her singing her own songs, including the one titled "She Needs Love", made their ways out. The kid is dubbed as the next singing sensation after Bieber, and her soulful voice draws comparison to Mariah Carey's.
The little girl has written her own songs since she's just 8 years old. Her first song is called "Beautiful" and she takes her music inspiration from the likes of Prince, Justin Timberlake, Queen and Alicia Keys. Grammy-winning producer Rob Fusari, who worked with Lady GaGa in "The Fame" album, has taken her under his wings.
"At 5 years old she had a vibrato," he wrote on his official website. "At 9, Ashton Kutcher tweeted about her to Demi Moore, Ellen DeGeneres wants her on the show .... Stay tuned for more on Heather."
Heather singing "She Needs Love":
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal