The Next Bieber: Heather Russell Works With GaGa's Producer
Showcasing your talent on the web might be the easiest way to get yourself noticed. Justin Bieber, Greyson Chance, Ted Williams as well as duo father/daughter Jorge and Alexa Narvaez are some of those who have tasted fame after their footage was uploaded on the largest video-sharing site YouTube.
Now, a ten-year-old Heather Russell is creating online buzz after home-made videos of her singing her own songs, including the one titled "She Needs Love", made their ways out. The kid is dubbed as the next singing sensation after Bieber, and her soulful voice draws comparison to Mariah Carey's.
The little girl has written her own songs since she's just 8 years old. Her first song is called "Beautiful" and she takes her music inspiration from the likes of Prince, Justin Timberlake, Queen and Alicia Keys. Grammy-winning producer Rob Fusari, who worked with Lady GaGa in "The Fame" album, has taken her under his wings.
"At 5 years old she had a vibrato," he wrote on his official website. "At 9, Ashton Kutcher tweeted about her to Demi Moore, Ellen DeGeneres wants her on the show .... Stay tuned for more on Heather."
Heather singing "She Needs Love":
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016