The Next Bieber: Heather Russell Works With GaGa's Producer
Showcasing your talent on the web might be the easiest way to get yourself noticed. Justin Bieber, Greyson Chance, Ted Williams as well as duo father/daughter Jorge and Alexa Narvaez are some of those who have tasted fame after their footage was uploaded on the largest video-sharing site YouTube.
Now, a ten-year-old Heather Russell is creating online buzz after home-made videos of her singing her own songs, including the one titled "She Needs Love", made their ways out. The kid is dubbed as the next singing sensation after Bieber, and her soulful voice draws comparison to Mariah Carey's.
The little girl has written her own songs since she's just 8 years old. Her first song is called "Beautiful" and she takes her music inspiration from the likes of Prince, Justin Timberlake, Queen and Alicia Keys. Grammy-winning producer Rob Fusari, who worked with Lady GaGa in "The Fame" album, has taken her under his wings.
"At 5 years old she had a vibrato," he wrote on his official website. "At 9, Ashton Kutcher tweeted about her to Demi Moore, Ellen DeGeneres wants her on the show .... Stay tuned for more on Heather."
Heather singing "She Needs Love":
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere