Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Secretly Engaged
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly ready to walk down the aisle. Despite their on- and off- relationship, a family friend says the couple has never been happier and they are now secretly engaged.
Kourtney and Scott are said getting married this year and Kourtney is "already looking at dresses and other details." A friend of the couple additionally tells OK! Magazine, "Kourtney is thrilled about it. She loves Scott, and she wants to be his wife."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been through several breakups and makeups before they reunited in late 2009 after the reality TV star learned she was pregnant with their first child. Their son, Mason Dash Disick, was born on December 14, 2009. In late 2010, their relationship was rumored to be on the rocks but Kourtney denied it, saying "We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen