Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Secretly Engaged
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly ready to walk down the aisle. Despite their on- and off- relationship, a family friend says the couple has never been happier and they are now secretly engaged.
Kourtney and Scott are said getting married this year and Kourtney is "already looking at dresses and other details." A friend of the couple additionally tells OK! Magazine, "Kourtney is thrilled about it. She loves Scott, and she wants to be his wife."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been through several breakups and makeups before they reunited in late 2009 after the reality TV star learned she was pregnant with their first child. Their son, Mason Dash Disick, was born on December 14, 2009. In late 2010, their relationship was rumored to be on the rocks but Kourtney denied it, saying "We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers