Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Secretly Engaged
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly ready to walk down the aisle. Despite their on- and off- relationship, a family friend says the couple has never been happier and they are now secretly engaged.
Kourtney and Scott are said getting married this year and Kourtney is "already looking at dresses and other details." A friend of the couple additionally tells OK! Magazine, "Kourtney is thrilled about it. She loves Scott, and she wants to be his wife."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been through several breakups and makeups before they reunited in late 2009 after the reality TV star learned she was pregnant with their first child. Their son, Mason Dash Disick, was born on December 14, 2009. In late 2010, their relationship was rumored to be on the rocks but Kourtney denied it, saying "We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio