Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Secretly Engaged
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly ready to walk down the aisle. Despite their on- and off- relationship, a family friend says the couple has never been happier and they are now secretly engaged.
Kourtney and Scott are said getting married this year and Kourtney is "already looking at dresses and other details." A friend of the couple additionally tells OK! Magazine, "Kourtney is thrilled about it. She loves Scott, and she wants to be his wife."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been through several breakups and makeups before they reunited in late 2009 after the reality TV star learned she was pregnant with their first child. Their son, Mason Dash Disick, was born on December 14, 2009. In late 2010, their relationship was rumored to be on the rocks but Kourtney denied it, saying "We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance