Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Secretly Engaged
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are reportedly ready to walk down the aisle. Despite their on- and off- relationship, a family friend says the couple has never been happier and they are now secretly engaged.
Kourtney and Scott are said getting married this year and Kourtney is "already looking at dresses and other details." A friend of the couple additionally tells OK! Magazine, "Kourtney is thrilled about it. She loves Scott, and she wants to be his wife."
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have been through several breakups and makeups before they reunited in late 2009 after the reality TV star learned she was pregnant with their first child. Their son, Mason Dash Disick, was born on December 14, 2009. In late 2010, their relationship was rumored to be on the rocks but Kourtney denied it, saying "We're in a really good place right now and taking it day by day and it's good."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt