Cee-Lo and Janelle Monae Are Serial Killers in 'Bodies' Video
From wooing the ladies, Cee-Lo Green now turns into a serial killer in a newly-debuted music video for his latest single "Bodies". He says, "My name is not important, and I'm often asked, what do I do for a living? I answer, I do what I want. Spontaneity is the spice of life and I've indulged quite a bit, but I'm not above the law and I'm certainly not lawless. But when it comes to ladies...I have a license, to kill."
The "F**k You" hitmaker portrays a cold-blooded killer who targets beautiful women, and collects his victims' heels as a prize. He has always been successful in his mission, but he finds his match in Janelle Monae. When facing the soul singer, he ends up dead - she slits his throat and brings home his shades to be added to her collection.
Beside featuring Janelle Monae, the music video also has cameos from Kerry Washington and Karl Lagerfeld. The video is directed by Mikael Colombu, and the song is lifted from Cee-Lo's album "The Lady Killer".
Cee-Lo's "Bodies" music video
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story