Cee-Lo and Janelle Monae Are Serial Killers in 'Bodies' Video
From wooing the ladies, Cee-Lo Green now turns into a serial killer in a newly-debuted music video for his latest single "Bodies". He says, "My name is not important, and I'm often asked, what do I do for a living? I answer, I do what I want. Spontaneity is the spice of life and I've indulged quite a bit, but I'm not above the law and I'm certainly not lawless. But when it comes to ladies...I have a license, to kill."
The "F**k You" hitmaker portrays a cold-blooded killer who targets beautiful women, and collects his victims' heels as a prize. He has always been successful in his mission, but he finds his match in Janelle Monae. When facing the soul singer, he ends up dead - she slits his throat and brings home his shades to be added to her collection.
Beside featuring Janelle Monae, the music video also has cameos from Kerry Washington and Karl Lagerfeld. The video is directed by Mikael Colombu, and the song is lifted from Cee-Lo's album "The Lady Killer".
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'