Cee-Lo and Janelle Monae Are Serial Killers in 'Bodies' Video
From wooing the ladies, Cee-Lo Green now turns into a serial killer in a newly-debuted music video for his latest single "Bodies". He says, "My name is not important, and I'm often asked, what do I do for a living? I answer, I do what I want. Spontaneity is the spice of life and I've indulged quite a bit, but I'm not above the law and I'm certainly not lawless. But when it comes to ladies...I have a license, to kill."
The "F**k You" hitmaker portrays a cold-blooded killer who targets beautiful women, and collects his victims' heels as a prize. He has always been successful in his mission, but he finds his match in Janelle Monae. When facing the soul singer, he ends up dead - she slits his throat and brings home his shades to be added to her collection.
Beside featuring Janelle Monae, the music video also has cameos from Kerry Washington and Karl Lagerfeld. The video is directed by Mikael Colombu, and the song is lifted from Cee-Lo's album "The Lady Killer".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture