Saoirse Ronan's 'Hanna' Debuts First Two Clips
Two clips from "Hanna" have been debuted online, highlighting the title character's skill. One snippet making its way out via Guardian features Hanna acting like a fragile girl before she shows her true self, breaking a female agent's neck and attacking other security guards. In the other video she is seen escaping from the isolated place.
Hanna is raised by her father, an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Finland. Her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. Once she is ready, she is sent into the world by her father on a mission.
Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own. As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity.
Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan tackles the lead role of Hanna, sharing screen with Oscar winner Cate Blanchett who portrays the ruthless intelligence operative. Eric Bana plays her father. Directed by Joe Wright, "Hanna" will be dropped in U.S. cinemas on April 8.
'Hanna' clip #1:
'Hanna' clip #2:
More Hanna News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick