Saoirse Ronan's 'Hanna' Debuts First Two Clips
Two clips from "Hanna" have been debuted online, highlighting the title character's skill. One snippet making its way out via Guardian features Hanna acting like a fragile girl before she shows her true self, breaking a female agent's neck and attacking other security guards. In the other video she is seen escaping from the isolated place.
Hanna is raised by her father, an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Finland. Her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. Once she is ready, she is sent into the world by her father on a mission.
Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own. As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity.
Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan tackles the lead role of Hanna, sharing screen with Oscar winner Cate Blanchett who portrays the ruthless intelligence operative. Eric Bana plays her father. Directed by Joe Wright, "Hanna" will be dropped in U.S. cinemas on April 8.
'Hanna' clip #1:
'Hanna' clip #2:
More Hanna News
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2