Saoirse Ronan's 'Hanna' Debuts First Two Clips
Two clips from "Hanna" have been debuted online, highlighting the title character's skill. One snippet making its way out via Guardian features Hanna acting like a fragile girl before she shows her true self, breaking a female agent's neck and attacking other security guards. In the other video she is seen escaping from the isolated place.
Hanna is raised by her father, an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Finland. Her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. Once she is ready, she is sent into the world by her father on a mission.
Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own. As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity.
Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan tackles the lead role of Hanna, sharing screen with Oscar winner Cate Blanchett who portrays the ruthless intelligence operative. Eric Bana plays her father. Directed by Joe Wright, "Hanna" will be dropped in U.S. cinemas on April 8.
'Hanna' clip #1:
More Hanna News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince