Saoirse Ronan's 'Hanna' Debuts First Two Clips
Two clips from "Hanna" have been debuted online, highlighting the title character's skill. One snippet making its way out via Guardian features Hanna acting like a fragile girl before she shows her true self, breaking a female agent's neck and attacking other security guards. In the other video she is seen escaping from the isolated place.
Hanna is raised by her father, an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Finland. Her upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. Once she is ready, she is sent into the world by her father on a mission.
Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own. As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity.
Oscar nominee Saoirse Ronan tackles the lead role of Hanna, sharing screen with Oscar winner Cate Blanchett who portrays the ruthless intelligence operative. Eric Bana plays her father. Directed by Joe Wright, "Hanna" will be dropped in U.S. cinemas on April 8.
'Hanna' clip #1:
More Hanna News
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian