Teaser No. 12 of Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Video
In two more days, Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me" music video will be premiered in full. In the meantime, fans can take another peek at the Jonas Akerlund-directed video in this latest teaser which highlights old-fashioned cameras and flashing lights.
"Femme Fatale", the album where the song will appear, is going to follow the video arrival by coming out across United States on March 29. She shared, "I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think its some of the best work I have ever done!" The CD will feature a collaboration with will.i.am.
Of writing songs in her new album, she gushed, "I would describe it as moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy.I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think its some of the best work I have ever done." She revealed further about what to expect, "There are a few mid tempos that could be considered ballads."
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3