Teaser No. 12 of Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Video
In two more days, Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me" music video will be premiered in full. In the meantime, fans can take another peek at the Jonas Akerlund-directed video in this latest teaser which highlights old-fashioned cameras and flashing lights.
"Femme Fatale", the album where the song will appear, is going to follow the video arrival by coming out across United States on March 29. She shared, "I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think its some of the best work I have ever done!" The CD will feature a collaboration with will.i.am.
Of writing songs in her new album, she gushed, "I would describe it as moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy.I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think its some of the best work I have ever done." She revealed further about what to expect, "There are a few mid tempos that could be considered ballads."
More Britney Spears News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016