Teaser No. 12 of Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Video
In two more days, Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me" music video will be premiered in full. In the meantime, fans can take another peek at the Jonas Akerlund-directed video in this latest teaser which highlights old-fashioned cameras and flashing lights.
"Femme Fatale", the album where the song will appear, is going to follow the video arrival by coming out across United States on March 29. She shared, "I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think its some of the best work I have ever done!" The CD will feature a collaboration with will.i.am.
Of writing songs in her new album, she gushed, "I would describe it as moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy.I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think its some of the best work I have ever done." She revealed further about what to expect, "There are a few mid tempos that could be considered ballads."
More Britney Spears News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video