Teaser No. 12 of Britney Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' Video
In two more days, Britney Spears' "Hold It Against Me" music video will be premiered in full. In the meantime, fans can take another peek at the Jonas Akerlund-directed video in this latest teaser which highlights old-fashioned cameras and flashing lights.
"Femme Fatale", the album where the song will appear, is going to follow the video arrival by coming out across United States on March 29. She shared, "I'm so excited and I can't wait for you guys to hear it. I think its some of the best work I have ever done!" The CD will feature a collaboration with will.i.am.
Of writing songs in her new album, she gushed, "I would describe it as moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy.I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think its some of the best work I have ever done." She revealed further about what to expect, "There are a few mid tempos that could be considered ballads."
More Britney Spears News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?