Lindsay Lohan to Read Out Letterman's Top 10 List
Apparently, there is no hard feeling between Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman. The latter took a jab at the actress when reading "Top 10 Biggest Surprises at the Grammys" at the music event's live ceremony on Sunday, February 13 but Lindsay is not sore enough to reject an invitation to appear at "Late Show with David Letterman".
Instead of sitting down with Letterman for an interview, she would get a few minutes of spotlight by reading the Top Ten List on Thursday, February 17 episode. The "Mean Girls" star will appear via satellite from Los Angeles.
Lohan has been the butt of Letterman's jokes twice this month, particularly on the stolen necklace case. On February 9 episode, he read out "Top Ten Signs Lindsay Lohan Is Out of Control" and said, "How many times have we done this list?" Among the list were, "Says she needed the necklace because it matches her ankle monitor" and "Refuses to sober up until Jennifer Aniston finds a husband."
Again at the Grammys, Lohan appeared at number 10 which was "Lindsay Lohan seen leaving Staples Center with Grammy-shaped bulge in her jacket."
Update: Lindsay Lohan denies the appearance hours after the announcement was made by the show. She tweeted, "I am NOT going to be doing David Letterman, I'm not sure how this happened, but I am sorry for the confusion..."
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic