Video: Rihanna Heating Up BRIT Awards Stage With Medley Performance
Beside stealing the spotlight at the red carpet with her vibrant dress, Rihanna also became the center of attraction at the live telecast of BRIT Awards on February 15. The "Loud" singer rocked the house of O2 Arena with her sexy, high-energy medley performance. Trading her Christian Dior outfit with all-red ensemble with rose details on her shoulders, RiRi kicked off the set with her Grammy-winning single "Only Girl (In the World)".
She then disappeared behind the curtain only to come out again in a deep plunge V skimpy suit. Singing naughty song "S&M", she was surrounded by crawling troupe and at some points managed to spank one of them. Her third, and last treat before withdrawing from the stage was a live rendition of "What's My Name?". The boys picked up the sticks and hit the drums, while the girls broke into sassy dance moves. After the performance, RiRi was presented with International Female Solo Artist by Cheryl Cole.
The other musical guests at the Tuesday night event were International Male Solo Artist winner Cee-Lo Green and British Breakthrough Act repicient Tinie Tempah. The Gnarls Barkley singer teamed up with Paloma Faith to close the show with a rendition of "Forget You". Prior to the closing set, Take That, Plan B, Mumford & Sons and Arcade Fire entertained the audience as well.
Adele, who sang "Someone Like You", received a standing ovation with her arousing performance - she got emotional and broke into tears at the end of her set. She said, "I was really emotional by the end because I'm quite overwhelmed by everything anyway, and then I had a vision of my ex, of him watching me at home and he's going to be laughing at me because he knows I'm crying because of him, with him thinking, 'Yep, she's still wrapped around my finger'."
More Rihanna News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny