Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne and More at BRIT Awards Red Carpet
Fresh from the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, the likes of Rihanna and Justin Bieber flew across the pond on February 15 to attend another prize-giving event, BRIT Awards. RiRi looked beautiful in her light-cyan Christian Dior Haute Couture tube dress with green ribbon on her waist. Bieber, meanwhile, walked the red carpet in front of London's O2 Arena, wearing a black jacket on top of white shirt.
RiRi is set to perform at the ceremony. She is coincidentally nominated for International Female Solo Artist, facing off Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue and Robyn. As for Bieber, the Canadian pop singer is up for International Breakthrough Act along with Bruno Mars, "Glee" cast, National and Temper Trap.
Avril Lavigne and Cheryl Cole were spotted coming to the Tuesday gala as well. Avril kept her rocker chick style in a vintage Julien Macdonald feathered frock with matching heels and colorful-highlighted blonde hair. The Girls Aloud singer bared her back in a sequin gown with thigh-high side slit and sheer sleeves from Stella McCartney.
British rising star Jessie J, who is currently busting the chart with her B.o.B-assisted single "Price Tag", was all smiles when posing for the photographers in a green off the shoulder mini dress and black heels. The singer/songwriter has won Critics' Choice Award early, beating James Blake and The Vaccines.
Sophie Ellis-Bextor looked fabulous in a retro-fabulous Dolce & Gabbana red dress. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls, Kimberly Wyatt, opted simple style in a white mini dress. She managed to pose with Taio Cruz for the red carpet.
More Rihanna News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift