Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Avril Lavigne and More at BRIT Awards Red Carpet
Fresh from the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards, the likes of Rihanna and Justin Bieber flew across the pond on February 15 to attend another prize-giving event, BRIT Awards. RiRi looked beautiful in her light-cyan Christian Dior Haute Couture tube dress with green ribbon on her waist. Bieber, meanwhile, walked the red carpet in front of London's O2 Arena, wearing a black jacket on top of white shirt.
RiRi is set to perform at the ceremony. She is coincidentally nominated for International Female Solo Artist, facing off Alicia Keys, Katy Perry, Kylie Minogue and Robyn. As for Bieber, the Canadian pop singer is up for International Breakthrough Act along with Bruno Mars, "Glee" cast, National and Temper Trap.
Avril Lavigne and Cheryl Cole were spotted coming to the Tuesday gala as well. Avril kept her rocker chick style in a vintage Julien Macdonald feathered frock with matching heels and colorful-highlighted blonde hair. The Girls Aloud singer bared her back in a sequin gown with thigh-high side slit and sheer sleeves from Stella McCartney.
British rising star Jessie J, who is currently busting the chart with her B.o.B-assisted single "Price Tag", was all smiles when posing for the photographers in a green off the shoulder mini dress and black heels. The singer/songwriter has won Critics' Choice Award early, beating James Blake and The Vaccines.
Sophie Ellis-Bextor looked fabulous in a retro-fabulous Dolce & Gabbana red dress. The former member of The Pussycat Dolls, Kimberly Wyatt, opted simple style in a white mini dress. She managed to pose with Taio Cruz for the red carpet.
More Rihanna News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?