Video Premiere: P. Diddy's 'Yesterday' Ft. Chris Brown
P. Diddy's latest music video for single "Yesterday" has just arrived, featuring Chris Brown instead of his Dirty Money girls. The two are performing the song in a deserted place with fire set off in the background and bolts of lighting illuminating the sky.
"Yesterday" is taken from Diddy's studio album "Last Train to Paris" which has been in stores since mid December last year. The song is co-written by Breezy, Kevin McCall and Drake, and the music video is directed by Colin Tilley.
The other featured guests in "Last Train to Paris" include Usher, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Trey Songz and Wiz Khalifa. The female point of view in the record is represented by Kalenna and Dawn Richard of Danity Kane.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed