Video Premiere: P. Diddy's 'Yesterday' Ft. Chris Brown
P. Diddy's latest music video for single "Yesterday" has just arrived, featuring Chris Brown instead of his Dirty Money girls. The two are performing the song in a deserted place with fire set off in the background and bolts of lighting illuminating the sky.
"Yesterday" is taken from Diddy's studio album "Last Train to Paris" which has been in stores since mid December last year. The song is co-written by Breezy, Kevin McCall and Drake, and the music video is directed by Colin Tilley.
The other featured guests in "Last Train to Paris" include Usher, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Trey Songz and Wiz Khalifa. The female point of view in the record is represented by Kalenna and Dawn Richard of Danity Kane.
More P. Diddy News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group