Video Premiere: P. Diddy's 'Yesterday' Ft. Chris Brown
P. Diddy's latest music video for single "Yesterday" has just arrived, featuring Chris Brown instead of his Dirty Money girls. The two are performing the song in a deserted place with fire set off in the background and bolts of lighting illuminating the sky.
"Yesterday" is taken from Diddy's studio album "Last Train to Paris" which has been in stores since mid December last year. The song is co-written by Breezy, Kevin McCall and Drake, and the music video is directed by Colin Tilley.
The other featured guests in "Last Train to Paris" include Usher, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Trey Songz and Wiz Khalifa. The female point of view in the record is represented by Kalenna and Dawn Richard of Danity Kane.
P. Diddy's "Yesterday" music video ft. Chris Brown
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars