Prince William Picks Prince Harry as His Best Man
Prince William and Kate Middleton have unveiled the line-up for their wedding. As it has been predicted, the soon-to-be groom appoints his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
Also announced via The British Monarchy's Facebook page are their bridesmaids and page boys (groomsmen). They are Lady Louise Windsor (daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex), the Honorable Margarita Armstrong-Jones (daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley), Grace van Cutsem (daughter of Prince William's pals Mr. and Mrs. Hugh van Cutsem), Eliza Lopes (granddaughter of Camilla Parker-Bowles), William Lowther Pinkerton (son of the Prince's private secretary), Tom Pettifer (the son of Prince's nanny, Tiggy Pettifer). Grace van Cutsem and Tom Pettifer are godchildren of the Prince.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will tie the knot on April 29 at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey. Their guest list and the bride's wedding dress are not announced yet.
More Prince William News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings