Prince William Picks Prince Harry as His Best Man
Prince William and Kate Middleton have unveiled the line-up for their wedding. As it has been predicted, the soon-to-be groom appoints his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
Also announced via The British Monarchy's Facebook page are their bridesmaids and page boys (groomsmen). They are Lady Louise Windsor (daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex), the Honorable Margarita Armstrong-Jones (daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley), Grace van Cutsem (daughter of Prince William's pals Mr. and Mrs. Hugh van Cutsem), Eliza Lopes (granddaughter of Camilla Parker-Bowles), William Lowther Pinkerton (son of the Prince's private secretary), Tom Pettifer (the son of Prince's nanny, Tiggy Pettifer). Grace van Cutsem and Tom Pettifer are godchildren of the Prince.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will tie the knot on April 29 at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey. Their guest list and the bride's wedding dress are not announced yet.
More Prince William News
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash