Prince William Picks Prince Harry as His Best Man
Prince William and Kate Middleton have unveiled the line-up for their wedding. As it has been predicted, the soon-to-be groom appoints his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
Also announced via The British Monarchy's Facebook page are their bridesmaids and page boys (groomsmen). They are Lady Louise Windsor (daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex), the Honorable Margarita Armstrong-Jones (daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley), Grace van Cutsem (daughter of Prince William's pals Mr. and Mrs. Hugh van Cutsem), Eliza Lopes (granddaughter of Camilla Parker-Bowles), William Lowther Pinkerton (son of the Prince's private secretary), Tom Pettifer (the son of Prince's nanny, Tiggy Pettifer). Grace van Cutsem and Tom Pettifer are godchildren of the Prince.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will tie the knot on April 29 at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey. Their guest list and the bride's wedding dress are not announced yet.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt