Prince William Picks Prince Harry as His Best Man
Prince William and Kate Middleton have unveiled the line-up for their wedding. As it has been predicted, the soon-to-be groom appoints his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
Also announced via The British Monarchy's Facebook page are their bridesmaids and page boys (groomsmen). They are Lady Louise Windsor (daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex), the Honorable Margarita Armstrong-Jones (daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley), Grace van Cutsem (daughter of Prince William's pals Mr. and Mrs. Hugh van Cutsem), Eliza Lopes (granddaughter of Camilla Parker-Bowles), William Lowther Pinkerton (son of the Prince's private secretary), Tom Pettifer (the son of Prince's nanny, Tiggy Pettifer). Grace van Cutsem and Tom Pettifer are godchildren of the Prince.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will tie the knot on April 29 at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey. Their guest list and the bride's wedding dress are not announced yet.
More Prince William News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings