Prince William Picks Prince Harry as His Best Man
Prince William and Kate Middleton have unveiled the line-up for their wedding. As it has been predicted, the soon-to-be groom appoints his brother Prince Harry to be his best man while his fiancee chooses her older sister Philippa to be the maid of honor.
Also announced via The British Monarchy's Facebook page are their bridesmaids and page boys (groomsmen). They are Lady Louise Windsor (daughter of the Earl and Countess of Wessex), the Honorable Margarita Armstrong-Jones (daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley), Grace van Cutsem (daughter of Prince William's pals Mr. and Mrs. Hugh van Cutsem), Eliza Lopes (granddaughter of Camilla Parker-Bowles), William Lowther Pinkerton (son of the Prince's private secretary), Tom Pettifer (the son of Prince's nanny, Tiggy Pettifer). Grace van Cutsem and Tom Pettifer are godchildren of the Prince.
Prince William and Kate Middleton will tie the knot on April 29 at the U.K. capital's Westminster Abbey. Their guest list and the bride's wedding dress are not announced yet.
More Prince William News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip