New 'CSI' Clips Tease Justin Bieber's Return as Jason McCann
Ahead of the February 17 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" which will see the return of Justin Bieber as troubled teen Jason McCann, two new clips are brought forward as teasers. Jason is in another trouble - he calls Nick (George Eads) to warn him of an impending danger.
Langston (Laurence Fishburne), meanwhile, testifies against the notorious "Dick & Jane" killer, Nate Haskell. One of the new "CSI" clips is a courtesy of MTV and can be found in the following video, while the other comes out exclusively via Entertainment Weekly. The forthcoming episode is titled "Targets of Obsessions".
Justin Bieber has previously starred in a September episode of "CSI" where he bombed a funeral. It doesn't stop there, as his character will continue a bombing scheme in this Thursday episode. "I'm not a bad person, so it's funny to play a bad person," he said.
Calling the TV series "a really cool show," the artist who has recently released his biopic movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", has other acting plans. "[I want] to do a comedy with Will Ferrell like play his son or something like that," he revealed.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage