New 'CSI' Clips Tease Justin Bieber's Return as Jason McCann
Ahead of the February 17 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" which will see the return of Justin Bieber as troubled teen Jason McCann, two new clips are brought forward as teasers. Jason is in another trouble - he calls Nick (George Eads) to warn him of an impending danger.
Langston (Laurence Fishburne), meanwhile, testifies against the notorious "Dick & Jane" killer, Nate Haskell. One of the new "CSI" clips is a courtesy of MTV and can be found in the following video, while the other comes out exclusively via Entertainment Weekly. The forthcoming episode is titled "Targets of Obsessions".
Justin Bieber has previously starred in a September episode of "CSI" where he bombed a funeral. It doesn't stop there, as his character will continue a bombing scheme in this Thursday episode. "I'm not a bad person, so it's funny to play a bad person," he said.
Calling the TV series "a really cool show," the artist who has recently released his biopic movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", has other acting plans. "[I want] to do a comedy with Will Ferrell like play his son or something like that," he revealed.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?