New 'CSI' Clips Tease Justin Bieber's Return as Jason McCann
Ahead of the February 17 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" which will see the return of Justin Bieber as troubled teen Jason McCann, two new clips are brought forward as teasers. Jason is in another trouble - he calls Nick (George Eads) to warn him of an impending danger.
Langston (Laurence Fishburne), meanwhile, testifies against the notorious "Dick & Jane" killer, Nate Haskell. One of the new "CSI" clips is a courtesy of MTV and can be found in the following video, while the other comes out exclusively via Entertainment Weekly. The forthcoming episode is titled "Targets of Obsessions".
Justin Bieber has previously starred in a September episode of "CSI" where he bombed a funeral. It doesn't stop there, as his character will continue a bombing scheme in this Thursday episode. "I'm not a bad person, so it's funny to play a bad person," he said.
Calling the TV series "a really cool show," the artist who has recently released his biopic movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", has other acting plans. "[I want] to do a comedy with Will Ferrell like play his son or something like that," he revealed.
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards
- Desperate Bella Hadid Is Jealous of The Weeknd and Selena Gomez's Romance
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Reveals A.D. in Series Finale. Did You See It Coming?
- AMC Renews 'Better Call Saul' for Season 4