New 'CSI' Clips Tease Justin Bieber's Return as Jason McCann
Ahead of the February 17 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" which will see the return of Justin Bieber as troubled teen Jason McCann, two new clips are brought forward as teasers. Jason is in another trouble - he calls Nick (George Eads) to warn him of an impending danger.
Langston (Laurence Fishburne), meanwhile, testifies against the notorious "Dick & Jane" killer, Nate Haskell. One of the new "CSI" clips is a courtesy of MTV and can be found in the following video, while the other comes out exclusively via Entertainment Weekly. The forthcoming episode is titled "Targets of Obsessions".
Justin Bieber has previously starred in a September episode of "CSI" where he bombed a funeral. It doesn't stop there, as his character will continue a bombing scheme in this Thursday episode. "I'm not a bad person, so it's funny to play a bad person," he said.
Calling the TV series "a really cool show," the artist who has recently released his biopic movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", has other acting plans. "[I want] to do a comedy with Will Ferrell like play his son or something like that," he revealed.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App