New 'CSI' Clips Tease Justin Bieber's Return as Jason McCann
Ahead of the February 17 episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" which will see the return of Justin Bieber as troubled teen Jason McCann, two new clips are brought forward as teasers. Jason is in another trouble - he calls Nick (George Eads) to warn him of an impending danger.
Langston (Laurence Fishburne), meanwhile, testifies against the notorious "Dick & Jane" killer, Nate Haskell. One of the new "CSI" clips is a courtesy of MTV and can be found in the following video, while the other comes out exclusively via Entertainment Weekly. The forthcoming episode is titled "Targets of Obsessions".
Justin Bieber has previously starred in a September episode of "CSI" where he bombed a funeral. It doesn't stop there, as his character will continue a bombing scheme in this Thursday episode. "I'm not a bad person, so it's funny to play a bad person," he said.
Calling the TV series "a really cool show," the artist who has recently released his biopic movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", has other acting plans. "[I want] to do a comedy with Will Ferrell like play his son or something like that," he revealed.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered