'Spider-Man' Reboot Gets Official 'Amazing' Title and New Photo
Columbia Pictures has given an official title for the new "Spider-Man" movie. Through a press release dated February 14, the studio announced that the film directed by Marc Webb will be called "The Amazing Spider-Man" from now on.
Along with the title announcement, Columbia also shared a new picture from the superhero movie. It gives the first official look at Andrew Garfield with a full costume, including his mask. The actor was previously featured in a still but at that time he was seen without his mask on.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" is currently in production and is being shot entirely in 3-D with a plan to be released on July 3, 2012. Beside Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen and Sally Field are also on the cast line-up.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri