'Spider-Man' Reboot Gets Official 'Amazing' Title and New Photo
Columbia Pictures has given an official title for the new "Spider-Man" movie. Through a press release dated February 14, the studio announced that the film directed by Marc Webb will be called "The Amazing Spider-Man" from now on.
Along with the title announcement, Columbia also shared a new picture from the superhero movie. It gives the first official look at Andrew Garfield with a full costume, including his mask. The actor was previously featured in a still but at that time he was seen without his mask on.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" is currently in production and is being shot entirely in 3-D with a plan to be released on July 3, 2012. Beside Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen and Sally Field are also on the cast line-up.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video