'Spider-Man' Reboot Gets Official 'Amazing' Title and New Photo
Columbia Pictures has given an official title for the new "Spider-Man" movie. Through a press release dated February 14, the studio announced that the film directed by Marc Webb will be called "The Amazing Spider-Man" from now on.
Along with the title announcement, Columbia also shared a new picture from the superhero movie. It gives the first official look at Andrew Garfield with a full costume, including his mask. The actor was previously featured in a still but at that time he was seen without his mask on.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" is currently in production and is being shot entirely in 3-D with a plan to be released on July 3, 2012. Beside Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen and Sally Field are also on the cast line-up.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'