'Spider-Man' Reboot Gets Official 'Amazing' Title and New Photo
Columbia Pictures has given an official title for the new "Spider-Man" movie. Through a press release dated February 14, the studio announced that the film directed by Marc Webb will be called "The Amazing Spider-Man" from now on.
Along with the title announcement, Columbia also shared a new picture from the superhero movie. It gives the first official look at Andrew Garfield with a full costume, including his mask. The actor was previously featured in a still but at that time he was seen without his mask on.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" is currently in production and is being shot entirely in 3-D with a plan to be released on July 3, 2012. Beside Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen and Sally Field are also on the cast line-up.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'