'Spider-Man' Reboot Gets Official 'Amazing' Title and New Photo
Columbia Pictures has given an official title for the new "Spider-Man" movie. Through a press release dated February 14, the studio announced that the film directed by Marc Webb will be called "The Amazing Spider-Man" from now on.
Along with the title announcement, Columbia also shared a new picture from the superhero movie. It gives the first official look at Andrew Garfield with a full costume, including his mask. The actor was previously featured in a still but at that time he was seen without his mask on.
"The Amazing Spider-Man" is currently in production and is being shot entirely in 3-D with a plan to be released on July 3, 2012. Beside Garfield, Emma Stone, Rhys Ifans, Denis Leary, Campbell Scott, Irrfan Khan, Martin Sheen and Sally Field are also on the cast line-up.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake