Britney Spears Unleashes 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teaser No. 11
A new "Hold It Against Me" video sneak peek, which is the eleventh, has been unveiled by Britney Spears. It features her six male dancers forming a small circle and falling on their back. She herself is only briefly seen in the beginning of the footage.
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Since the launch of its super-short teaser series earlier this month, Britney has repeatedly been on the top 10 of Twitter trending topics.
She will also go full throttle to promote her new album "Femme Fatale" in which "Hold It Against Me" will appear. The CD is coming in the U.S. on March 29, and a major announcement regarding the promotional effort is expected to be made soon.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington