Britney Spears Unleashes 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teaser No. 11
A new "Hold It Against Me" video sneak peek, which is the eleventh, has been unveiled by Britney Spears. It features her six male dancers forming a small circle and falling on their back. She herself is only briefly seen in the beginning of the footage.
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Since the launch of its super-short teaser series earlier this month, Britney has repeatedly been on the top 10 of Twitter trending topics.
She will also go full throttle to promote her new album "Femme Fatale" in which "Hold It Against Me" will appear. The CD is coming in the U.S. on March 29, and a major announcement regarding the promotional effort is expected to be made soon.
More Britney Spears News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift