Britney Spears Unleashes 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teaser No. 11
A new "Hold It Against Me" video sneak peek, which is the eleventh, has been unveiled by Britney Spears. It features her six male dancers forming a small circle and falling on their back. She herself is only briefly seen in the beginning of the footage.
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Since the launch of its super-short teaser series earlier this month, Britney has repeatedly been on the top 10 of Twitter trending topics.
She will also go full throttle to promote her new album "Femme Fatale" in which "Hold It Against Me" will appear. The CD is coming in the U.S. on March 29, and a major announcement regarding the promotional effort is expected to be made soon.
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues