Britney Spears Unleashes 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teaser No. 11
A new "Hold It Against Me" video sneak peek, which is the eleventh, has been unveiled by Britney Spears. It features her six male dancers forming a small circle and falling on their back. She herself is only briefly seen in the beginning of the footage.
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Since the launch of its super-short teaser series earlier this month, Britney has repeatedly been on the top 10 of Twitter trending topics.
She will also go full throttle to promote her new album "Femme Fatale" in which "Hold It Against Me" will appear. The CD is coming in the U.S. on March 29, and a major announcement regarding the promotional effort is expected to be made soon.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'