Britney Spears Unleashes 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teaser No. 11
A new "Hold It Against Me" video sneak peek, which is the eleventh, has been unveiled by Britney Spears. It features her six male dancers forming a small circle and falling on their back. She herself is only briefly seen in the beginning of the footage.
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Since the launch of its super-short teaser series earlier this month, Britney has repeatedly been on the top 10 of Twitter trending topics.
She will also go full throttle to promote her new album "Femme Fatale" in which "Hold It Against Me" will appear. The CD is coming in the U.S. on March 29, and a major announcement regarding the promotional effort is expected to be made soon.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards