Video: Johnny Depp's 'Rango' Press Conference Crashed by Justin Bieber
A press conference for "Rango" on Saturday, February 12 has gotten extra support from Justin Bieber. The 16-year-old singer surprised Johnny Depp when he showed up in a room where the actor along with Isla Fisher and Abigail Breslin was in the middle of answering questions from reporters.
Bieber initially only watched from the back of the room and flashed a peace sign to Depp who greeted him, "Hey, pal!" The Canadian star then approached the cast and shook hands with them. "We just established that I'm a Belieber," Depp joked. "I'm a big fan of you, so I had to come support you," Bieber replied. "I just wanted to say hi. I heard you were in the building," he added, before leaving the room.
In another promotional effort, two new clips from "Rango" have been debuted online. One shows an extended scene where the chameleon gets picked on by Breslin's Priscilla. The other snippet features Rango having a light chat with Fisher's Beans.
"Rango" is a story of a chameleon named Rango which has an identity crisis and goes on an adventure to discover its true self. Accidentally killing a giant eagle which apparently threatened the villagers, Rango is honored as a sheriff in a place new for Rango and is now expected to come to rescue whenever a critical situation emerges.
The animation is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on March 4.
Justin Bieber crashes 'Rango' press conference:
'Rango' clip 'Welcome to Dirt':
'Rango' clip 'Ain't from Around Here':
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6