Video: Johnny Depp's 'Rango' Press Conference Crashed by Justin Bieber
A press conference for "Rango" on Saturday, February 12 has gotten extra support from Justin Bieber. The 16-year-old singer surprised Johnny Depp when he showed up in a room where the actor along with Isla Fisher and Abigail Breslin was in the middle of answering questions from reporters.
Bieber initially only watched from the back of the room and flashed a peace sign to Depp who greeted him, "Hey, pal!" The Canadian star then approached the cast and shook hands with them. "We just established that I'm a Belieber," Depp joked. "I'm a big fan of you, so I had to come support you," Bieber replied. "I just wanted to say hi. I heard you were in the building," he added, before leaving the room.
In another promotional effort, two new clips from "Rango" have been debuted online. One shows an extended scene where the chameleon gets picked on by Breslin's Priscilla. The other snippet features Rango having a light chat with Fisher's Beans.
"Rango" is a story of a chameleon named Rango which has an identity crisis and goes on an adventure to discover its true self. Accidentally killing a giant eagle which apparently threatened the villagers, Rango is honored as a sheriff in a place new for Rango and is now expected to come to rescue whenever a critical situation emerges.
The animation is set to open wide in U.S. theaters on March 4.
Justin Bieber crashes 'Rango' press conference:
'Rango' clip 'Welcome to Dirt':
'Rango' clip 'Ain't from Around Here':
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3