Justin Bieber's New Song 'Born to Be Somebody' Emerges in Full
Justin Bieber has a new song. Unlike the previously-leaked tracks which were either recorded as a demo for other artists or made just for fun, this new one titled "Born to Be Somebody" is recorded as one of the theme songs for his movie "Never Say Never".
"There's a dream in my soul, a fire that's deep inside me," the pint-sized singer croons in the ballad melody. "There's a me no one knows, waiting to be set free/ I'm gonna see that day, I can feel it, I can taste it, change is coming my way."
Beside being able to be heard in "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", the newly-revealed track will also appear in his soon-to-be-released mini album which is filled with the movie's soundtracks. Featuring Jaden Smith, Usher, Rascal Flatts, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus and Kanye West, the 7-song CD is coming out on Valentine's Day.
More Justin Bieber News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group