Justin Bieber's New Song 'Born to Be Somebody' Emerges in Full
Justin Bieber has a new song. Unlike the previously-leaked tracks which were either recorded as a demo for other artists or made just for fun, this new one titled "Born to Be Somebody" is recorded as one of the theme songs for his movie "Never Say Never".
"There's a dream in my soul, a fire that's deep inside me," the pint-sized singer croons in the ballad melody. "There's a me no one knows, waiting to be set free/ I'm gonna see that day, I can feel it, I can taste it, change is coming my way."
Beside being able to be heard in "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never", the newly-revealed track will also appear in his soon-to-be-released mini album which is filled with the movie's soundtracks. Featuring Jaden Smith, Usher, Rascal Flatts, Chris Brown, Miley Cyrus and Kanye West, the 7-song CD is coming out on Valentine's Day.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7