'Desperate Housewives' 7.15 Preview: Susan Collapses
If Teri Hatcher has a plan to leave "Desperate Housewives", next week's episode could be the exit story. Susan uses her kidney ailment to garner special treatment in public places. The new condition may gain her some privileges but when the real thing kicked in, Susan is at a very dangerous state.
Talking about the episode, Vanessa Williams who plays Renee dished out, "Well Susan is still working on her Kidney issue because she has to get a donor and she's on dialysis. We're about to shoot an episode where I try to make her use her ailment to get us into a fashionable restaurant in town and it kind of backfires."
Meanwhile, Lynette and Tom feel that it's time for twins Porter and Preston to move out on their own and learn how to become responsible adults. But the boys end up moving out to a pad that's a little too close to home.
As part of Gaby's therapy, she and Carlos pay a visit to her hometown to confront her past and discover that she has left a lasting impression on the town; Keith asks Bree to move to Florida with him to be closer to his son; and after sending son Zach to rehab, Paul makes a decision about his life with Beth.
"Farewell Letter" airs February 20 on ABC.
Earlier this month it was reported that all the cast are still in negotiations to return for another season. "The actresses are still in hot and heavy negotiations, so as of this moment everyone is hopeful and optimistic that we'll be returning for an eighth season," creator Marc Cherry told TV Guide. "But until the women have signed on there's no guarantee."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris