Britney Spears Drops 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teasers No. 9 and 10
Over the weekend, two brand new teasers of Britney Spears' heavily-promoted "Hold It Against Me" music video have arrived. One features her and six male dancers under the spotlight at the center stage, and the other sees her caged by a bunch of TV screens which show her old music videos.
"Artistically, this video, I think, surpasses a lot of her other videos," her choreographer Brian Friedman once told MTV. "So many of her videos are iconic, though. You look at 'Toxic' and you look at 'Slave,' even 'Oops ... I Did It Again': People are gonna remember those videos forever. [In] ' ... Baby One More Time,' she made schoolgirl outfits relevant and so popular."
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Meanwhile, the album "Femme Fatale" where the single will appear, will make its way out across United States on March 29.
More Britney Spears News
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof