Britney Spears Drops 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teasers No. 9 and 10
Over the weekend, two brand new teasers of Britney Spears' heavily-promoted "Hold It Against Me" music video have arrived. One features her and six male dancers under the spotlight at the center stage, and the other sees her caged by a bunch of TV screens which show her old music videos.
"Artistically, this video, I think, surpasses a lot of her other videos," her choreographer Brian Friedman once told MTV. "So many of her videos are iconic, though. You look at 'Toxic' and you look at 'Slave,' even 'Oops ... I Did It Again': People are gonna remember those videos forever. [In] ' ... Baby One More Time,' she made schoolgirl outfits relevant and so popular."
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Meanwhile, the album "Femme Fatale" where the single will appear, will make its way out across United States on March 29.
More Britney Spears News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'