Britney Spears Drops 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teasers No. 9 and 10
Over the weekend, two brand new teasers of Britney Spears' heavily-promoted "Hold It Against Me" music video have arrived. One features her and six male dancers under the spotlight at the center stage, and the other sees her caged by a bunch of TV screens which show her old music videos.
"Artistically, this video, I think, surpasses a lot of her other videos," her choreographer Brian Friedman once told MTV. "So many of her videos are iconic, though. You look at 'Toxic' and you look at 'Slave,' even 'Oops ... I Did It Again': People are gonna remember those videos forever. [In] ' ... Baby One More Time,' she made schoolgirl outfits relevant and so popular."
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Meanwhile, the album "Femme Fatale" where the single will appear, will make its way out across United States on March 29.
More Britney Spears News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details