Britney Spears Drops 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teasers No. 9 and 10
Over the weekend, two brand new teasers of Britney Spears' heavily-promoted "Hold It Against Me" music video have arrived. One features her and six male dancers under the spotlight at the center stage, and the other sees her caged by a bunch of TV screens which show her old music videos.
"Artistically, this video, I think, surpasses a lot of her other videos," her choreographer Brian Friedman once told MTV. "So many of her videos are iconic, though. You look at 'Toxic' and you look at 'Slave,' even 'Oops ... I Did It Again': People are gonna remember those videos forever. [In] ' ... Baby One More Time,' she made schoolgirl outfits relevant and so popular."
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Meanwhile, the album "Femme Fatale" where the single will appear, will make its way out across United States on March 29.
More Britney Spears News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'