Britney Spears Drops 'Hold It Against Me' Video Teasers No. 9 and 10
Over the weekend, two brand new teasers of Britney Spears' heavily-promoted "Hold It Against Me" music video have arrived. One features her and six male dancers under the spotlight at the center stage, and the other sees her caged by a bunch of TV screens which show her old music videos.
"Artistically, this video, I think, surpasses a lot of her other videos," her choreographer Brian Friedman once told MTV. "So many of her videos are iconic, though. You look at 'Toxic' and you look at 'Slave,' even 'Oops ... I Did It Again': People are gonna remember those videos forever. [In] ' ... Baby One More Time,' she made schoolgirl outfits relevant and so popular."
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video will debut on January 17 on MTV before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". Meanwhile, the album "Femme Fatale" where the single will appear, will make its way out across United States on March 29.
More Britney Spears News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked