Video: Eminem and Lil Wayne Spoofed on 'SNL'
In anticipation of the 2011 Grammy Awards taking place on Sunday, February 13 as well as Valentine's Day the next day, "Saturday Night Live" combined the two worlds. During Weekend Update, Taran Killam's Eminem and Jay Pharoah's Lil Wayne were welcomed as guests to talk about their new love song.
Pharoah did a pretty impressive version of Weezy but it was Killam's version of the Slim Shady that had people cheering. Killam spit the verses in an angry manner like Eminem, deliberately skipping some lyrics and ending the song with "knife". Seth Meyers objected to the idea of the song which contains the phrases " 'till the police came" and "in a coffin".
The February 12 episode was actually hosted by Russell Brand whom people said did not generate much laughters. The comedian appeared as an American, the king in "The King's Speech" spoof and an old lady among others. Chris Brown was the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video