Video: Eminem and Lil Wayne Spoofed on 'SNL'
In anticipation of the 2011 Grammy Awards taking place on Sunday, February 13 as well as Valentine's Day the next day, "Saturday Night Live" combined the two worlds. During Weekend Update, Taran Killam's Eminem and Jay Pharoah's Lil Wayne were welcomed as guests to talk about their new love song.
Pharoah did a pretty impressive version of Weezy but it was Killam's version of the Slim Shady that had people cheering. Killam spit the verses in an angry manner like Eminem, deliberately skipping some lyrics and ending the song with "knife". Seth Meyers objected to the idea of the song which contains the phrases " 'till the police came" and "in a coffin".
The February 12 episode was actually hosted by Russell Brand whom people said did not generate much laughters. The comedian appeared as an American, the king in "The King's Speech" spoof and an old lady among others. Chris Brown was the musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified
- Scott Gimple Teases Rick's Death in 'The Walking Dead' Season 8
- Shania Twain Announces First Album in 15 Years and New Single 'Life's About to Get Good'
- Caitlyn Jenner Hints at Running for Office, Slams Donald Trump for 'Screwing' With LGBT Community