2011 Grammys: Rihanna, Eminem, Dr. Dre & Drake's Live Performances
Just after Lady Antebellum's Song of the Year win, Rihanna appears on stage in a flowing dress singing "Love the Way You Lie Part II". Eminem later spits his verses in fury on a separate stage before RiRi comes over to him and finishes their set.
The lights are turned off for a few seconds before illuminating the stage again only to reveal Skylar Grey standing at the center stage and singing the chorus of Dr. Dre's new single "I Need a Doctor". The Doc himself doesn't come onto the stage until near the end of the set.
Later, Rihanna comes back with Drake to sing her hit single "What's My Name?". Their first-ever live duet performance is introduced by P. Diddy.
"Love the Way You Lie" & "I Need a Doctor":
"What's My Name?":
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle