2011 Grammys: Rihanna, Eminem, Dr. Dre & Drake's Live Performances
Just after Lady Antebellum's Song of the Year win, Rihanna appears on stage in a flowing dress singing "Love the Way You Lie Part II". Eminem later spits his verses in fury on a separate stage before RiRi comes over to him and finishes their set.
The lights are turned off for a few seconds before illuminating the stage again only to reveal Skylar Grey standing at the center stage and singing the chorus of Dr. Dre's new single "I Need a Doctor". The Doc himself doesn't come onto the stage until near the end of the set.
Later, Rihanna comes back with Drake to sing her hit single "What's My Name?". Their first-ever live duet performance is introduced by P. Diddy.
"Love the Way You Lie" & "I Need a Doctor":
"What's My Name?":
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift