2011 Grammys: Rihanna, Eminem, Dr. Dre & Drake's Live Performances
Just after Lady Antebellum's Song of the Year win, Rihanna appears on stage in a flowing dress singing "Love the Way You Lie Part II". Eminem later spits his verses in fury on a separate stage before RiRi comes over to him and finishes their set.
The lights are turned off for a few seconds before illuminating the stage again only to reveal Skylar Grey standing at the center stage and singing the chorus of Dr. Dre's new single "I Need a Doctor". The Doc himself doesn't come onto the stage until near the end of the set.
Later, Rihanna comes back with Drake to sing her hit single "What's My Name?". Their first-ever live duet performance is introduced by P. Diddy.
"Love the Way You Lie" & "I Need a Doctor":
"What's My Name?":
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist