2011 Grammys: Rihanna, Eminem, Dr. Dre & Drake's Live Performances
Just after Lady Antebellum's Song of the Year win, Rihanna appears on stage in a flowing dress singing "Love the Way You Lie Part II". Eminem later spits his verses in fury on a separate stage before RiRi comes over to him and finishes their set.
The lights are turned off for a few seconds before illuminating the stage again only to reveal Skylar Grey standing at the center stage and singing the chorus of Dr. Dre's new single "I Need a Doctor". The Doc himself doesn't come onto the stage until near the end of the set.
Later, Rihanna comes back with Drake to sing her hit single "What's My Name?". Their first-ever live duet performance is introduced by P. Diddy.
"Love the Way You Lie" & "I Need a Doctor":
"What's My Name?":
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame