2011 Grammys: Rihanna, Eminem, Dr. Dre & Drake's Live Performances
Just after Lady Antebellum's Song of the Year win, Rihanna appears on stage in a flowing dress singing "Love the Way You Lie Part II". Eminem later spits his verses in fury on a separate stage before RiRi comes over to him and finishes their set.
The lights are turned off for a few seconds before illuminating the stage again only to reveal Skylar Grey standing at the center stage and singing the chorus of Dr. Dre's new single "I Need a Doctor". The Doc himself doesn't come onto the stage until near the end of the set.
Later, Rihanna comes back with Drake to sing her hit single "What's My Name?". Their first-ever live duet performance is introduced by P. Diddy.
"Love the Way You Lie" & "I Need a Doctor":
"What's My Name?":
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled