A Look at 'Transformers 3' Characters in Toys
Entertainment Weekly has got its hand on pictures from new Hasbro toys for "Transformers" film franchise. The images show new character Mechtech Leader Sentinel Prime, returning Megatron as well as Transformers-carrying spacecraft The Ark.
Sentinel Prime as well as The Ark have actually been previewed in "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" teaser trailer released in December last year. However, the filmmakers did not confirm what characters appearing in the video.
Megatron, which this time takes a new form of scary truck after battered a lot in the end of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen", has also been seen in unofficial toy pictures emerging before. Director Michael Bay previously told EW, "Megatron would start the movie in 'Heart of Darkness' mode, hiding in the jungles of Africa, nursing his wounds, and vainly hiding his pulverized visage while plotting ... revenge."
In addition to Megatron, "Transformers 3" will see Shockwave as the main villain. The story will revolve around Autobots and Decepticons which are involved in a perilous space race between the U.S. and Russia, and once again human Sam Witwicky has to come to the aid of his robot friends.
Shia LaBeouf reprises his role as Witwicky, joined by other original cast like Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is cast as the new leading lady, replacing Megan Fox. The action sci-fi movie will be dropped in the U.S. on July 1.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway