Trace Adkins Releases 'Brown Chicken, Brown Cow' Video
Another new music video coming out on February 11 is the one supporting Trace Adkins' single "Brown Chicken, Brown Cow". The video is a showcase of the puppetmasters who create the faces of TV show "Crank Yankers". The country music singer is the only human appearing in this clip before he is later replaced by a puppet version of himself.
"[It's] really creepy," Adkins told The Boot. But, he enjoyed filming it, "Doing music videos prepares you for when you get into larger productions, whether it's television or movies." He added, "What it prepares you for is the waiting part, where you're sitting around on set waiting to relight something or light the next shot. That's the most monotonous part of it. Music videos are great for that part."
Adkins has recently filmed a movie "The Lincoln Lawyer" which stars Matthew McConaughey. "It was a great experience," he gushed. "Everything I did was with Matthew. I enjoyed working with him. He's a great guy. We grew up about 60 miles apart; he's an East Texas boy. We got along good and had fun."
"Brown Chicken, Brown Cow" is lifted from Trace Adkins' ninth studio album "Cowboy's Back in Town". Its music video was filmed at Disney's Golden Oak Ranch in North of Los Angeles and directed by Michael Salomon.
Trace Adkins' "Brown Chicken, Brown Cow" music video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie