Raekwon's 'Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang' Music Video Debuted
Raekwon's music video filmed for his latest single "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" has just arrived. It follows the rapper interrupting a fight between Shaolin and Wu-Tang people. "The Shaolin have nothing to fear from the Wu-Tang," so he said.
The song comes from Raekwon's new album of the same name "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" which is due in the U.S. on March 8. Despite the title and the music video, Raekwon insisted to Entertainment Weekly, "It's not nothing derogatory towards Wu [Tang Clan]."
"It's just that Shaolin is the place, Wu-Tang is the crew that came from that place. It's like me just going back to my history of being an emcee first, before I actually became part of Wu-Tang," he explained more. "So this album just shows the street side of me, challenging the great side of Wu-Tang. Which is almost like how T.I. did 'T.I. vs. T.I.P.'."
Raekwon's "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" music video
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music