Raekwon's 'Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang' Music Video Debuted
Raekwon's music video filmed for his latest single "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" has just arrived. It follows the rapper interrupting a fight between Shaolin and Wu-Tang people. "The Shaolin have nothing to fear from the Wu-Tang," so he said.
The song comes from Raekwon's new album of the same name "Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang" which is due in the U.S. on March 8. Despite the title and the music video, Raekwon insisted to Entertainment Weekly, "It's not nothing derogatory towards Wu [Tang Clan]."
"It's just that Shaolin is the place, Wu-Tang is the crew that came from that place. It's like me just going back to my history of being an emcee first, before I actually became part of Wu-Tang," he explained more. "So this album just shows the street side of me, challenging the great side of Wu-Tang. Which is almost like how T.I. did 'T.I. vs. T.I.P.'."
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed