New 'Glee' Clip of Chord Overstreet's Justin Bieber
While Justin Bieber is still hot on the market, "Glee" releases a teaser and a clip from the episode that will feature covers of the teen's songs. Chord Overstreet's Sam plants a scheme to win back Quinn's heart by singing Bieber's songs and the other guys who feel neglected by their love interests follow.
"We want in," says Puck who goes head over heels trying to score Lauren. "But it's a one man band," Sam responds to the request, adding the guys used to make fun of him for singing a Bieber. "That's because we underestimated the power of the Biebs," Puck admits. Sam would be joined by Puck, Artie and Mike in the band.
The episode is called "Comeback" and airs February 15. Rachel tries to launch a comeback into the McKinley High social stratosphere with a little help from Brittany. A number of its cover songs, from Bieber's "Baby" to "Take Me or Leave Me" from musical production "Rent", have been released.
In the same week, the real Bieber would return to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" as troubled teen Jason McCaan. His episode airs Thursday, February 17.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal