New 'Glee' Clip of Chord Overstreet's Justin Bieber
While Justin Bieber is still hot on the market, "Glee" releases a teaser and a clip from the episode that will feature covers of the teen's songs. Chord Overstreet's Sam plants a scheme to win back Quinn's heart by singing Bieber's songs and the other guys who feel neglected by their love interests follow.
"We want in," says Puck who goes head over heels trying to score Lauren. "But it's a one man band," Sam responds to the request, adding the guys used to make fun of him for singing a Bieber. "That's because we underestimated the power of the Biebs," Puck admits. Sam would be joined by Puck, Artie and Mike in the band.
The episode is called "Comeback" and airs February 15. Rachel tries to launch a comeback into the McKinley High social stratosphere with a little help from Brittany. A number of its cover songs, from Bieber's "Baby" to "Take Me or Leave Me" from musical production "Rent", have been released.
In the same week, the real Bieber would return to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" as troubled teen Jason McCaan. His episode airs Thursday, February 17.
More Glee News
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors