New 'Glee' Clip of Chord Overstreet's Justin Bieber
While Justin Bieber is still hot on the market, "Glee" releases a teaser and a clip from the episode that will feature covers of the teen's songs. Chord Overstreet's Sam plants a scheme to win back Quinn's heart by singing Bieber's songs and the other guys who feel neglected by their love interests follow.
"We want in," says Puck who goes head over heels trying to score Lauren. "But it's a one man band," Sam responds to the request, adding the guys used to make fun of him for singing a Bieber. "That's because we underestimated the power of the Biebs," Puck admits. Sam would be joined by Puck, Artie and Mike in the band.
The episode is called "Comeback" and airs February 15. Rachel tries to launch a comeback into the McKinley High social stratosphere with a little help from Brittany. A number of its cover songs, from Bieber's "Baby" to "Take Me or Leave Me" from musical production "Rent", have been released.
In the same week, the real Bieber would return to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" as troubled teen Jason McCaan. His episode airs Thursday, February 17.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says