New 'Glee' Clip of Chord Overstreet's Justin Bieber
While Justin Bieber is still hot on the market, "Glee" releases a teaser and a clip from the episode that will feature covers of the teen's songs. Chord Overstreet's Sam plants a scheme to win back Quinn's heart by singing Bieber's songs and the other guys who feel neglected by their love interests follow.
"We want in," says Puck who goes head over heels trying to score Lauren. "But it's a one man band," Sam responds to the request, adding the guys used to make fun of him for singing a Bieber. "That's because we underestimated the power of the Biebs," Puck admits. Sam would be joined by Puck, Artie and Mike in the band.
The episode is called "Comeback" and airs February 15. Rachel tries to launch a comeback into the McKinley High social stratosphere with a little help from Brittany. A number of its cover songs, from Bieber's "Baby" to "Take Me or Leave Me" from musical production "Rent", have been released.
In the same week, the real Bieber would return to "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" as troubled teen Jason McCaan. His episode airs Thursday, February 17.
More Glee News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked