Justin Bieber Gets Shiny Bald Head on 'Jimmy Kimmel'
It may never happen for real, but Justin Bieber has teased his fans on how he will look like if he cuts all his hair. The Canadian singer who is famous with his hair style let Jimmy Kimmel shave his head when appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" Thursday, February 10.
The idea to cut Justin's hair popped out after they received a suggestion of song's title "Jimmy cuts Justin's hair" which the host thought would be more meaningful to do rather than to sing. He then convinced the 16-year-old star to let him cut his hair. After a commercial break, they returned with Justin completely bald but he was actually wearing a bald cap.
"I like it!" Jimmy commented on Justin's new look and the "Baby" hitmaker agreed with a bit hesitance, "I kind of like it, too." Asked how he thinks girls will react about his bald head, Justin said, "Yeah it's great, [the girls] will just focus on my beautiful silky smooth lyrics. I think the girls will be upset about it, but you know what, they'll get over it."
Also on the show, Justin revealed his plans for Valentine's Day. He named his mother, instead of his rumored lover Selena Gomez, as his Valentine's date and said he would "go to a random theater that's playing [his] movie ["Justin Bieber: Never Say Never"] and surprise [the audience]."
Justin Bieber starts getting hair cut:
Justin Bieber goes completely bald:
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby