'The Hangover 2' Set Footage Emerges
A sneak peek to "The Hangover 2" has been provided by Entertainment Tonight in a behind-the-scene video as they were able to visit the set in Bangkok, Thailand. Captured in the video are, among others, Ed Helms' Stu and Bradley Cooper's Phil who seem to be in a bad mood as they walk through a crowded street. Also, a boat is seen flying through a shore in another footage.
Gushing about the filming location, Cooper says, "Bangkok sort of tops Vegas in a huge way." As for how the film will look like, he tells ET, "[This one is] a grand movie. This is the gritty, dirty reality of a city that's populated by, I think, 7 million people, so it's a lot different."
In "The Hangover" sequel, Stu, Phil, Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
Ken Jeong, who landed a role in the first movie, will also appear in the sequel, while Liam Neeson will make a cameo. Todd Phillips returns to the director's seat for the upcoming comedy that is slated to come out in the U.S. on Memorial Day or May 26.
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her