'The Hangover 2' Set Footage Emerges
A sneak peek to "The Hangover 2" has been provided by Entertainment Tonight in a behind-the-scene video as they were able to visit the set in Bangkok, Thailand. Captured in the video are, among others, Ed Helms' Stu and Bradley Cooper's Phil who seem to be in a bad mood as they walk through a crowded street. Also, a boat is seen flying through a shore in another footage.
Gushing about the filming location, Cooper says, "Bangkok sort of tops Vegas in a huge way." As for how the film will look like, he tells ET, "[This one is] a grand movie. This is the gritty, dirty reality of a city that's populated by, I think, 7 million people, so it's a lot different."
In "The Hangover" sequel, Stu, Phil, Alan (Zach Galifianakis) and Doug (Justin Bartha) travel to exotic Thailand for Stu's wedding. After the unforgettable bachelor party in Las Vegas, Stu is taking no chances and has opted for a safe, subdued pre-wedding brunch. However, things don't always go as planned. What happens in Vegas may stay in Vegas, but what happens in Bangkok can't even be imagined.
Ken Jeong, who landed a role in the first movie, will also appear in the sequel, while Liam Neeson will make a cameo. Todd Phillips returns to the director's seat for the upcoming comedy that is slated to come out in the U.S. on Memorial Day or May 26.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes