Rihanna Is Good Girl Gone Bad in Reb'l Fleur Promo Video
In an attempt to promote her first perfume, Rihanna has shot a commercial for Reb'l Fleur. It shows her with two different sides, good and bad, as her dress color changes from peach to black when she walks through an invisible mirror.
The ad will also be debuted with a specially designed video player which enables viewers to watch it in reverse, New York Times says. This way, people can see two different stories such as when Rihanna walks toward a man in one mode, she will be seen stepping away from him in another version.
Reb'l Fleur was inspired by the singer who had a very unique smell when she first met the perfume designers. In a review, Marie-Helene Wagner wrote, "The first part may well send you the message that if you don't identify with a girly, flaming red singer, then there isn't much left for you to smell. But if you persist, then there is an anchoring of the scent which is extremely classic, light, restrained, ladylike and soft."
Reb'l Fleur is packaged in bottles that resemble stiletto heels. The fragrance will be advertised in 363 movie theaters across the nation starting April and in popular magazines, such as People Style Watch and Juicy. The campaign reportedly costs $4 million to $5 million.
More Rihanna News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer