Enrique Iglesias and Shakira Lead Billboard Latin Music Awards Noms
The 22nd Annual Billboard Latin Music Awards has just announced its nominees. Enrique Iglesias and Shakira dominate the list with 14 and 13 nods respectively. They are nominated in both Latin Digital Album of the Year and new category Latin Social Artist.
Enrique is additionally up for Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, Pop Album of the Year, Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Male. "It's very exciting," he said. "I grew up reading Billboard and being on those charts is always important to me."
Shakira, meanwhile, is listed among the contenders for Latin Album of the Year and Hot Latin Songs Artist of the year, Female. In the latter category, she is competing against Lady GaGa. The other nominees in this awards show include Juan Luis Guerra, Camila and Chino y Nacho.
The Billboard Latin Music Awards, presented by State Farm, will take place at the BankUnited Center in the University of Miami. A culmination of the Billboard Latin Music Conference, it will air live April 28 on the Telemundo Network.
Full nominations list can be found on Telemundo official site.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2