Enrique Iglesias and Shakira Lead Billboard Latin Music Awards Noms
The 22nd Annual Billboard Latin Music Awards has just announced its nominees. Enrique Iglesias and Shakira dominate the list with 14 and 13 nods respectively. They are nominated in both Latin Digital Album of the Year and new category Latin Social Artist.
Enrique is additionally up for Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, Pop Album of the Year, Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Male. "It's very exciting," he said. "I grew up reading Billboard and being on those charts is always important to me."
Shakira, meanwhile, is listed among the contenders for Latin Album of the Year and Hot Latin Songs Artist of the year, Female. In the latter category, she is competing against Lady GaGa. The other nominees in this awards show include Juan Luis Guerra, Camila and Chino y Nacho.
The Billboard Latin Music Awards, presented by State Farm, will take place at the BankUnited Center in the University of Miami. A culmination of the Billboard Latin Music Conference, it will air live April 28 on the Telemundo Network.
Full nominations list can be found on Telemundo official site.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns