Enrique Iglesias and Shakira Lead Billboard Latin Music Awards Noms
The 22nd Annual Billboard Latin Music Awards has just announced its nominees. Enrique Iglesias and Shakira dominate the list with 14 and 13 nods respectively. They are nominated in both Latin Digital Album of the Year and new category Latin Social Artist.
Enrique is additionally up for Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, Pop Album of the Year, Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Male. "It's very exciting," he said. "I grew up reading Billboard and being on those charts is always important to me."
Shakira, meanwhile, is listed among the contenders for Latin Album of the Year and Hot Latin Songs Artist of the year, Female. In the latter category, she is competing against Lady GaGa. The other nominees in this awards show include Juan Luis Guerra, Camila and Chino y Nacho.
The Billboard Latin Music Awards, presented by State Farm, will take place at the BankUnited Center in the University of Miami. A culmination of the Billboard Latin Music Conference, it will air live April 28 on the Telemundo Network.
Full nominations list can be found on Telemundo official site.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama