Enrique Iglesias and Shakira Lead Billboard Latin Music Awards Noms
The 22nd Annual Billboard Latin Music Awards has just announced its nominees. Enrique Iglesias and Shakira dominate the list with 14 and 13 nods respectively. They are nominated in both Latin Digital Album of the Year and new category Latin Social Artist.
Enrique is additionally up for Artist of the Year, Album of the Year, Pop Album of the Year, Hot Latin Songs Artist of the Year, Male. "It's very exciting," he said. "I grew up reading Billboard and being on those charts is always important to me."
Shakira, meanwhile, is listed among the contenders for Latin Album of the Year and Hot Latin Songs Artist of the year, Female. In the latter category, she is competing against Lady GaGa. The other nominees in this awards show include Juan Luis Guerra, Camila and Chino y Nacho.
The Billboard Latin Music Awards, presented by State Farm, will take place at the BankUnited Center in the University of Miami. A culmination of the Billboard Latin Music Conference, it will air live April 28 on the Telemundo Network.
Full nominations list can be found on Telemundo official site.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts