'Captain America' Sequel Already Gets Writers
"Captain America: The First Avenger" is not released yet but Marvel Studios has allegedly started working on the sequel. Latino Review says that Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus have been tapped to write the script for the second movie.
The site does not mention further details about the project beside saying that the sequel is "going to be present day and take place after 'The Avengers'." McFeely and Markus, meanwhile, have written for the first "Captain America" movie which will be released this July on date 22.
Chris Evans gets the honor to portray Steve Rogers, who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America. The story follows him as he tries to fit in his new image. Joe Johnston serves as the helmer for the action superhero movie.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role