'Captain America' Sequel Already Gets Writers
"Captain America: The First Avenger" is not released yet but Marvel Studios has allegedly started working on the sequel. Latino Review says that Stephen McFeely and Christopher Markus have been tapped to write the script for the second movie.
The site does not mention further details about the project beside saying that the sequel is "going to be present day and take place after 'The Avengers'." McFeely and Markus, meanwhile, have written for the first "Captain America" movie which will be released this July on date 22.
Chris Evans gets the honor to portray Steve Rogers, who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America. The story follows him as he tries to fit in his new image. Joe Johnston serves as the helmer for the action superhero movie.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father