Mom to Buy $1.7 Million Pad for Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber is about to get his first own place to stay. His mom Pattie Mallette has thought of some presents to give his son who will turn 17 on March 1, and her choice reportedly landed on a $1.7 million condo in Westwood, Los Angeles.
According to Real Estalker, Justin's mom and grandma have been house hunting in order to find the right place for him before his birthday. They took interest in the property owned by fellow Canadian Haley Frimerman who paid $1,088,000 for the condo in May 2008.
The condo is 2,400-ish square foot contemporary sprawler with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Dominated with white, the place boasts kitchen with ebony cabinets, winter white counter tops, stainless steel appliances, an all-white grand piano, a built in wet bar with wine fridge and a flat-screen television. Opening the sliding doors will lead to a tiny balcony. Photos of the interior can be seen on RealEstalker.
The maintenance cost is $1,300 per month and that includes access to a fitness center, a "party" room and an indoor heated swimming pool and spa. For Bieber, who has raked in success with his albums, this would be a small chip in his $100,000,000 income.
If Pattie eventually decides to get Justin this place, then Justin would be in the same city as his rumored girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs