Mom to Buy $1.7 Million Pad for Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber is about to get his first own place to stay. His mom Pattie Mallette has thought of some presents to give his son who will turn 17 on March 1, and her choice reportedly landed on a $1.7 million condo in Westwood, Los Angeles.
According to Real Estalker, Justin's mom and grandma have been house hunting in order to find the right place for him before his birthday. They took interest in the property owned by fellow Canadian Haley Frimerman who paid $1,088,000 for the condo in May 2008.
The condo is 2,400-ish square foot contemporary sprawler with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Dominated with white, the place boasts kitchen with ebony cabinets, winter white counter tops, stainless steel appliances, an all-white grand piano, a built in wet bar with wine fridge and a flat-screen television. Opening the sliding doors will lead to a tiny balcony. Photos of the interior can be seen on RealEstalker.
The maintenance cost is $1,300 per month and that includes access to a fitness center, a "party" room and an indoor heated swimming pool and spa. For Bieber, who has raked in success with his albums, this would be a small chip in his $100,000,000 income.
If Pattie eventually decides to get Justin this place, then Justin would be in the same city as his rumored girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure