Mom to Buy $1.7 Million Pad for Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber is about to get his first own place to stay. His mom Pattie Mallette has thought of some presents to give his son who will turn 17 on March 1, and her choice reportedly landed on a $1.7 million condo in Westwood, Los Angeles.
According to Real Estalker, Justin's mom and grandma have been house hunting in order to find the right place for him before his birthday. They took interest in the property owned by fellow Canadian Haley Frimerman who paid $1,088,000 for the condo in May 2008.
The condo is 2,400-ish square foot contemporary sprawler with 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Dominated with white, the place boasts kitchen with ebony cabinets, winter white counter tops, stainless steel appliances, an all-white grand piano, a built in wet bar with wine fridge and a flat-screen television. Opening the sliding doors will lead to a tiny balcony. Photos of the interior can be seen on RealEstalker.
The maintenance cost is $1,300 per month and that includes access to a fitness center, a "party" room and an indoor heated swimming pool and spa. For Bieber, who has raked in success with his albums, this would be a small chip in his $100,000,000 income.
If Pattie eventually decides to get Justin this place, then Justin would be in the same city as his rumored girlfriend, Selena Gomez.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7