'Vampire Diaries' 2.15 Preview: The Dinner Party
"The Vampire Diaries" will stage a murder plan next week with Damon holding the dagger. Trying to catch Elijah off-guard, Damon arranges a dinner party for him with Jenna, Alaric and Andie, but last-minute information throws Damon's plan into chaos.
Speaking of his character's relationship with the rest, Daniel Gillies told TV Fanatic, "Damon has been pissing me off lately, so I'll give him a slap on the wrist if he gets too close. It's funny; I'm talking as Elijah now. Elena is going to be in danger if they don't do what I decree must be done. Also, I like the look of the Jenna girl, she looks sweet. I'll go hang out with her for a while, she's cute."
There will also be some flashback scenes in the episode. Stefan tells Elena about a dark time in his history and the surprising person whose influence changed everything. Turns out the people he feed on in the past were the family of his loved one. Meanwhile, after getting the truth out of Luka, Jonas makes his feelings clear to Bonnie and Jeremy.
"The Dinner Party" airs February 17.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger