'X-Men: First Class' Trailer Unleashed
A highly anticipated trailer for "X-Men: First Class" has been debuted by 20th Century Fox on February 10 as promised before. It emphasizes that the movie will tell the story of Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they take the names Professor X and Magneto.
After an old footage of U.S. President announcing a national policy regarding nuclear missile is shown on TV, Charles and Erik work together with other Mutants to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender portray Charles and Erik respectively, joined by Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult and January Jones who play other mutant characters. The action sci-fi movie is set to hit theaters across the nation on June 3.
Gushing about the characters, producer Bryan Singer told Los Angeles Times, "What's great, too, about all of these characters is that they haven't honed their abilities yet. Havok is a danger to himself and everyone around him. That's where this movie is at - the recruiting of these mutants and bringing them together."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media