'X-Men: First Class' Trailer Unleashed
A highly anticipated trailer for "X-Men: First Class" has been debuted by 20th Century Fox on February 10 as promised before. It emphasizes that the movie will tell the story of Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they take the names Professor X and Magneto.
After an old footage of U.S. President announcing a national policy regarding nuclear missile is shown on TV, Charles and Erik work together with other Mutants to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender portray Charles and Erik respectively, joined by Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult and January Jones who play other mutant characters. The action sci-fi movie is set to hit theaters across the nation on June 3.
Gushing about the characters, producer Bryan Singer told Los Angeles Times, "What's great, too, about all of these characters is that they haven't honed their abilities yet. Havok is a danger to himself and everyone around him. That's where this movie is at - the recruiting of these mutants and bringing them together."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake