'X-Men: First Class' Trailer Unleashed
A highly anticipated trailer for "X-Men: First Class" has been debuted by 20th Century Fox on February 10 as promised before. It emphasizes that the movie will tell the story of Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they take the names Professor X and Magneto.
After an old footage of U.S. President announcing a national policy regarding nuclear missile is shown on TV, Charles and Erik work together with other Mutants to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender portray Charles and Erik respectively, joined by Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult and January Jones who play other mutant characters. The action sci-fi movie is set to hit theaters across the nation on June 3.
Gushing about the characters, producer Bryan Singer told Los Angeles Times, "What's great, too, about all of these characters is that they haven't honed their abilities yet. Havok is a danger to himself and everyone around him. That's where this movie is at - the recruiting of these mutants and bringing them together."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris