'X-Men: First Class' Trailer Unleashed
A highly anticipated trailer for "X-Men: First Class" has been debuted by 20th Century Fox on February 10 as promised before. It emphasizes that the movie will tell the story of Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they take the names Professor X and Magneto.
After an old footage of U.S. President announcing a national policy regarding nuclear missile is shown on TV, Charles and Erik work together with other Mutants to prevent nuclear Armageddon. In the process, a grave rift between them opened, which began the eternal war between Magneto's Brotherhood and Professor X's X-Men.
James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender portray Charles and Erik respectively, joined by Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult and January Jones who play other mutant characters. The action sci-fi movie is set to hit theaters across the nation on June 3.
Gushing about the characters, producer Bryan Singer told Los Angeles Times, "What's great, too, about all of these characters is that they haven't honed their abilities yet. Havok is a danger to himself and everyone around him. That's where this movie is at - the recruiting of these mutants and bringing them together."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones