Rihanna Announces First Dates of 2011 Loud Tour
After traveling across the globe for her last year's Last Girl on Earth tour, Rihanna is now going to bring back her entourage to North America for another traveling show. She will perform at 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore on June 4 as the tour opener.
The gig will feature "all new production, costumes and stage design creating a visual and audio event with the once in a lifetime excitement her fans around the world have come to expect from one of the brightest stars in music today."
"We're creating an incredible ride with this tour. I'm excited to get out on the road and share my new music from this album," RiRi said. "We are going to have an amazing time and I know my fans are ready to get Loud!"
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Valentine's Day. There are seven dates, including the one in Los Angeles' Staples Center, lined up so far. Supporting acts and additional dates are expected to be announced sometime soon.
- Jun 04 - Baltimore, MD at 1st Mariner Arena
- Jun 07 - Toronto, ON at Air Canada Centre
- Jun 28 - Los Angeles, CA at Staples Center
- Jun 30 - Oakland, CA at Oracle Arena
- Jul 19 - Uniondale, NY at Nassau Coliseum
- Jul 21 - East Rutherford, NJ at Izod Center
- Jul 23 - Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
More Rihanna News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars