Rihanna Announces First Dates of 2011 Loud Tour
After traveling across the globe for her last year's Last Girl on Earth tour, Rihanna is now going to bring back her entourage to North America for another traveling show. She will perform at 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore on June 4 as the tour opener.
The gig will feature "all new production, costumes and stage design creating a visual and audio event with the once in a lifetime excitement her fans around the world have come to expect from one of the brightest stars in music today."
"We're creating an incredible ride with this tour. I'm excited to get out on the road and share my new music from this album," RiRi said. "We are going to have an amazing time and I know my fans are ready to get Loud!"
Tickets will go on sale to the public on Valentine's Day. There are seven dates, including the one in Los Angeles' Staples Center, lined up so far. Supporting acts and additional dates are expected to be announced sometime soon.
- Jun 04 - Baltimore, MD at 1st Mariner Arena
- Jun 07 - Toronto, ON at Air Canada Centre
- Jun 28 - Los Angeles, CA at Staples Center
- Jun 30 - Oakland, CA at Oracle Arena
- Jul 19 - Uniondale, NY at Nassau Coliseum
- Jul 21 - East Rutherford, NJ at Izod Center
- Jul 23 - Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
More Rihanna News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic